It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2006, 01:54 PM   #1
(female)

slimseeker HB User
A little inspiration for you all

Hi my fellow sufferers lol,

First I wanted to thank you all who have answered my posts and been there. I sure do appreciate it very much

I just wanted to say I know so many of you, as myself, are in turmoil going through this phase in our life, but remember you're all very strong and will survive this transition in our lives.

Remember how special you still are. You're all very beautiful inside and out. Try to remember that after this phase of our lives we will feel better than we do right now. Hold on to that hope and to each other to get through until then. This is not permanent, and will get better when we reach meno.

Do something special just for you. Don't forget at this time in our lives we really do need to pamper ourselves and allow others to pamper us a bit too.

Hang in there. We will all get through this together with each other's support and compassion. You've been all wonderful in helping me and I sure do appreciate it so much

Hugs to you all,
slimseeker

Old 07-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hopefully HB User
Re: A little inspiration for you all

Slim, thanks! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #3
(female)

rw82 HB User

Thanks for the pick me up !!

Have a great weekend

RW

Old 07-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #4
(female)

Korikins HB User

This is nice, Slim. I'm trying so hard to accept this and get through it. I'm glad I found this board and that I'm not alone.

Kori

Old 07-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #5
(female)

Barbz615 HB User

Thank You, that was very nice
It may getting alittle tough to remember it is temporary and will get through it feeling better in the end. That thought and having you all here understanding this tough time and supporting each other has been an inspiration since I've been here.
I thank everyone, and wish "us" all well!

Last edited by Barbz615; 07-21-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Old 07-24-2006, 05:39 PM   #6
(female)

pbjmom HB User

Thanks!!!

It is part of my daily routine to come and check out the boards. I don't always reply, but I love being able to see how we are all trying to help one another and get through this "change". If it wasn't for this board, I would be so unhappy and unsure of things. I have felt better knowing I am not alone in all this! Thank you everyone and thank you slimseeker for giving us another good boost in morale!

Old 07-25-2006, 05:07 AM   #7
(female)

slimseeker HB User

Hello Everybody!

You're all welcome. It makes my life worthwhile when I can do something nice to put a smile on someone's face. I am happy I gave you all a little lift. I am a true believer of what goes around, comes around, and I try to always treat others as I would want to be treated.

Thank YOU all for your continued support in helping me cope, too.

You're all angels. We will all get through this phase in our lives with each other's help, and in the end we will be stronger women than before!!!

Have a TERRIFIC day

Hugs
slimseeker

Old 07-25-2006, 09:49 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

katidid95 HB User

Thanks, Slimseeker! These boards have helped me a lot when I needed to find out if others were experiencing the same as me. It helped to keep me from feeling isolated and just plain crazy. We all have our good days and bad days. We can offer support here on our good days and have a place to go vent or ask for help on our bad. It's important that we all share when we can.

That's why I posted my little "bad memory chuckle" the other day. Some days, we could all just use a laugh!

And thanks to all of you who do share your thoughts and encouragement!

Closed Thread