It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
(female)

danigirl HB User
Symptoms all coming back, anyone else??

Hi Everyone! I was feeling so good for about four-five months. Now, all of a sudden, BOOM...the symptoms are coming back again. The heavy periods, moodiness, anxiousness, nausea, bad, bad, joint pain and nightime leg cramps and achiness, bitcy all the time, weepiness, etc. Does anyone find this, that the symptoms can go away for awhile and then they seem to return? I turned 50 in May. Please tell the best things that have worked for you. I'm willing to try anything at this point. Oh, except for the progesterone cream. Tried that and made everything worse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 09:32 AM   #2
(female)

Wizard HB User
Re: Symptoms all coming back, anyone else??

HI Danigirl......

Yes....I've just had all my symptoms come back during the last two months. I had a really rough time last Nov/Dec and then several great months where I felt close to normal from Jan-May. Now in June and July, I'm back to anxiety, tingling/burning in my legs and arms, muscle aches, headaches, nausea etc, etc etc. I'm hoping it disappears again for a while after this latest episode since nothing I'm trying is working 100%.

Jo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
(female)

Korikins HB User
Re: Symptoms all coming back, anyone else??

I had my first really bad symptoms in late Dec. and they gradually tapered off until I had a couple of months with none or barely noticable symptoms. Then the end of June, I got hit even harder than the first time. I'm just now feeling alittle better. Not sure if this is going to be a 6 month ordeal or not. Believe me, I'm not looking forward to Christmas. lol

Kori

Closed Thread