It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

s cubed HB User
tingling

Just wondering if anyone has any tingling feelings in their feet and hands. My hands started bothering me a few weeks ago and then last week I noticed when I was washing my hands they made a crackling noise. Of course my mind races as to what could possibly be wrong with me as always. Then a hot flash comes and my stomach seems in knots. Am I the only one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2006, 05:38 PM   #2
(female)

Wizard HB User
Re: tingling

Hi:

Tingling in my hands and feet has been my worst symptom. I don't have much in the way of hot flashes, just night flushes the odd time that wake me up from sleep but the tingling has just driven me over the edge.

It's less noticable at certain times of the month. I don't have as many problems with it when I'm mid cycle but near the end of the month, it actually keeps me awake at night.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2006, 08:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hopefully HB User

I don't know if this might help, but I just want to mention that calcium/magnesium might be worth a try. It has helped my leg cramps, ankle swelling, and some peri issues. Hope you find relief soon.

Old 09-10-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

sad,mum HB User

yes i too suffer with tingling hands and feet,but recently i have been suffering with a prickly feeling all over my face,anyone else?
sadmum

Old 10-23-2006, 05:38 PM   #5
(female)

Nance77 HB User
Unhappy Re: tingling

I have tingling/electric shock sensations in my hands and feet, then I will start to feel hot and sweaty all over...Sometimes I have the tingling, shocky feeling on the top of my head....It seems to happen more right before my period starts..It doesnt happen all the time, so then I forget about it..I haven't had it for months, but just tonite I started having it again....Even though I know its peri symptoms and nothing, I start to worry about what it could be and it gives me alot of anxiety...
Has anyone found anything to do or take that could help this?
Thanks
Nancy

Old 10-24-2006, 11:16 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

marymk HB User

I was getting the tingling/electric shock feeling mostly in my left leg and foot. I actually thought the floor was vibrating once!!. Anyway, I haven't noticed it in a few months - I did start taking calcium more regularly, so maybe that helped.

Mary

Old 10-24-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
(female)

momof6300 HB User

Oh my gosh - reading these posts pulled me back from thinking I was going totally mad. I get "pin pricks" all over my body, more so when I am lying on the couch in the evening watching TV. Also, I seem to get little jerks of my arms or legs every now and then. Is all this a part of menopause? I just turned 45 - is it time?

Closed Thread