It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

mcdowell HB User
dizzy and creepy crawling skin feeling

Does anyone get lightheaded now and then? Also, I get this weird feeling all over like my skin is crawling or this real nervous antsy feeling all thru me and I have to get up and move, it feels like a rush or wave going thru me, drives me crazy, its just not a good feeling. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
(female)

roland92 HB User
Re: dizzy and creepy crawling skin feeling

Mcdowell,
I get lightheaded quite often now. The nervous/anxious feeling is normal in perimenopause. I get this everyday now. It does seem to come in waves and just like hotflashes, it seems that you can't control them. This is something that I hope will lessen as we get through menopause. It's like a rollercoaster ride! You never know what will turn up. I think that's why so many of us have anxiety. Don't let it scare you. Although it is unnerving, I try to tell myself that it will pass and that it will notkill me. Just know that you are not alone in this. T.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2007, 08:00 AM   #3
(female)

MmeLeota HB User

Do you girls take Casl/Mag ? I foudnthat it did help with the anxiety FROm the dizzy ants crawling feeling...it calmed my nerves. I absolutely hated the dizziness more than any of the 35 symptoms..Hope your feeling better today.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:53 PM   #4
(female)

roland92 HB User

The cal/mag made my anxiety worse. When I took it my anxiety would just come in waves after taking it. It just made me worse! I wish I could take it and get some relief. T.

Closed Thread