It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
(female)

alwaysaworrier HB User
Unhappy Feeling horrible again

Well i have been suffering from menopause symptoms with the last ten years or more Anyway with a good few months I had been feeling pretty good, not perfect but good enough. A month ago i got my period again after i think it was eleven months and quite honestly I have felt horrible again since. The period itself didn't cause me any problmes - it was quite normal, neither heavy or light. How i have been feeling since is as follows and I just wonder have others felt this way (need reassurance - back to that again!): some days i am lightheaded and off balance and plain yucky all over, jelly legs, heavy eyes, headaches. Evening time or even during the day a crashing fatigue hits me and i just feel like sleeping - which i can't do cause if its during the day I'm at work! I am worried silly and driving myself crazy again wondering if this really is peri or something else. I notice also when I get this horrible tired feeling I feel as if i am completed wrecked from it - it is not the normal kind of tiredness one has - it just washes you out completely and I sometimes find myself 'burping' alot. Can any of you relate to this and reassure me? I do suffer from high blood pressure and on meds for it and sometimes i worry is it that thats causing the problems - i don't know - everytime i have a doctors visit she is very happy with my bp.
Thanks Maggie

Closed Thread