It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

viktik HB User
Four years of suffering...I have a question

Hi everyone,

There are a lot of new posters here since I first started to post a few years ago. Welcome to all of you, and thanks for your good posts.

I have not felt really alive for so long now, it is starting to get me down. I go to work every day because I am single, but I rarely feel good during the 8 hours that I am there. One of my friends has suggested that I try Natural Progesterone cream. She is about 6 years older than me, but she said she has felt so much better the last few years, and it is because of the natural progesterone cream. She feels alive, and is able to stay active and fulfilled. Has anyone here tried NPC?? She said that is causes you to have a light period every 28 days, but I wouldn't mind that at all, if I could just feel HUMAN again. Any responses would be greatly appreciated...thanks everyone!

viktik

Old 11-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ainfante HB Userainfante HB Userainfante HB User
Re: Four years of suffering...I have a question

Hi Vik. Yes, I used natural progesterone creme for 3 years. I had to stop it by my gyne when I went further into peri because it was causing my breasts to be fibrocystic. Now I am on a natural estogen and progesterone creme that i started maybe two years too late, lol but I started it and that's what counts. I feel much better. I don't know how old you are and if you have your periods regular or not but if you do, yes progesterone creme will help you a lot. But if you are in menopause now and your periods aren't regular you might want to start a low dose of estrogen progesterone creme that's natural. Natragests progesterone creme was really good and that is the one I used for the 3 years during my regular periods.

Take care,

Andrea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread