Kidney, ovary, or pre-menopause?
I've been looking up for symptoms - whether I have kidney problems, ovarian problems, or just plain peri-menopause. Still can't figure out.
- I'm 44 and for the last 6-9 months have been having shorter cycles (25-28 days vs. 36 days all my life).
- I have had lower back pain (only on my right side) for what seems like 2 years. It's nagging dull pain, similar to a sciatica pain if it was replanted on the back. Sometimes it goes around to the front, but it's not abdominal pain.
- My this current period started 18 days after the previous. I've read that anything less than 21 day could be indication fo something serious.
- But then again my last three periods were very weird. One was looking normal and was winding up by the 6th day, but re-started with fresh bright red blood and went on for 8 or 9 days altogether. The period after that just couldn't start forever and finally started on day 31 (I got used to 25-28 days already), and all it was three days of weak pink flow. Then this one on the 18th day.
- Three days before this last period I had very sharp pain in the lower abdomen - I thought it was ovulation pain though I NEVER had ovulation pain before. It was 15th cycle day, one would think that it was ovulation time, but the period started three days later.
I'll go see the doctor on the 6th of January, but I was just wondering what could all this be.