Hi ladies, and sympathetic men.
my first time here- i guess i am afraid of even going to see my doctor. i am 38, healthy, fitness buff... eat reasonably well. but symptom after symptom keeps popping up and i am frustratingly unsure what's going on. what do YOU all think:
- vertigo when i wake up- the room spins as soon as i open my eyes. it stops after a few seconds but i get a few moments of it throughout the day.
- night sweats. i wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat, so i strip down then wake up AGAIN freezing.
- bitter taste on the back of my tongue, mostly on the right. doc recommended prilosec, it went away for a few days and slowly returned.
- bloating like i've never had- hard, swollen, weirdness. (i should add that i had a tummy tuck last year and typically my stomach is flat. not gonna bore you with the life story of why a 15 year fitness instructor needed a tummy tuck- that will be saved for another day...
- inexplicable fatigue. i'm KNOWN for my energy and yet there are days when i literally can't drag myself out of bed- no reason.
- dry skin, a few crazy hairs outta nowhere... no changes in my diet or habits- just ch-ch-ch-changes...
IS this menopause in your opinions??? (i KNOW i will eventually see my doc, i just need to hear from real people right now... no offense doctors!)