It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
(female)

misstlynn HB User
crazy symptoms

Anyone here have these really wierd symptoms? I have internal shakes upon waking up at night with heart rate up and sometimes short of breath. Could this be hot flashes? I get weak in the legs too. I have been to cardio doc but only diagnosed with unknown arrythmia/palps. He said not to worry about them. I also get cold chills out of the blue and sometimes dizzy for no reason. My anxiety is out of sight. It is driving me crazy! Can anyone relate?

Last edited by misstlynn; 03-05-2009 at 07:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

I C Hot HB User
Re: crazy symptoms

misstlynn, I can relate. I have had the internal shaking for a couple years at least and found no answer yet. I have hot flashes, cold spells, off balance (dizzy), worry all the time, and anxiety (used to be panic attacks.) I started taking fish, flax, and borage softgels everyday a few years ago and that helped my anxiety and panic attacks a lot but as for the other issues they come and go. It helps to know I am not alone and this to shall pass, hang in there and take care.
Julie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
(female)

Chantal231 HB User

Hi friends,

I have all of those symptoms too.

I also have problems with nausea and colicky type abdominal pain. My Drs can't seem to find anything.

Anyone else with upset stomach?

Chantal

I also am very depressed. I really have no support system.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
(female)

madison55 HB User

It sounds like night time panic attacks - or panic episodes anyway. Waking up with a fast heart rate, short of breath, weak in the legs, feelings of anxiety or fear spell panic to me. Have you had trouble with anxiety or panic otherwise?

Madison

Old 03-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
(female)

misstlynn HB User

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have had anxiety since I was a teenager. I am 48 now. I have not had the type of waves of anxiety that come over me now. It just washes over me and then sometimes afterwards, I get nausea and weak legs. I was wondering if this could be some sort of hot flash. I can't figure it out. I take fish oil caps but only one a day. Does taking more help? I tried flax oil but it thinned my blood. I was coping with things better several months ago but now things are kind of crazy! Do the symptoms get better once you are through menopause? I really hope so!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

I C Hot HB User

misstlynn, I would read the label on the fish oil you are taking but yes I would take more then one a day. I take 2-3 and it has helped me, mostly with anxiety and panic attacks. I used to get nauseated right before a hot flash but thankfully that finally passed, it was a while though and it was very frustrating. I hope you soon start feeling better.
Julie

Old 03-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

I think I get nausea moments as well as cramping moments. Although currently mine seems to be cheating on eating the right things for acid reflux and IBS. And I picked up a yeast infection somehow. Feeling quite miserable tonight.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
(female)

michel708 HB User

when you say internal shaking do you mean like chills on the inside? I have these and I dont know what they are. I had them for 8 months and my doc said my gallbladder had to come out and she thought it was a low grade infection that caused it. After the GB came out they went away. Now 2 years later I have some strange bowel thing going on that no one can figure out (cramping after I eat etc) and now starting to get the chills again. They are almost as if they are on the inside. Extra clothes or blankets dont make them go away and they last for a couple days at a time go away for a day or two and then back with a vengenence. Any one else have them or is this different than the internal shaking you describe?

Old 03-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

I C Hot HB User

I guess you could say it is kinda like shivering on the inside. I am pretty sure mine are hormone related and they do come and go. I notice it mostly at night or when I am calm just watching TV or something.
Julie

Closed Thread