It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
(female)

misty57 HB User
anyone using The wisdom Menopause Formula

Hi, I've heard this works good for menopause. Has anyone heard of this herb? Thanks Misty

Old 05-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
(female)

LisaH1960 HB User
Re: anyone using The wisdom Menopause Formula

Yes! I’ve been taking it for over four months now and it has worked wonders for me!

I found Wisdom Menopause Formula in January when I was going through “withdrawals” after coming off of HRT.

My gyn had prescribed Premarin last August because the hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and anxiety were RUINING my life. The hormones really did help- especially with the flashes and the sweats, but in my case, the chemistry didn’t match. Before long, the HRT was giving me horrible side effects that were really starting to scare me. By December, I’d had enough, and quit cold turkey.

Once I quit, all of the symptoms came rolling back in like a tsunami. The hot flashes and night sweats seemed worse than ever. I couldn’t rest, couldn’t think, I was an emotional basket case, and when I wasn’t bawling my eyes out I was so grouchy that I could barely stand my own company!

We were out of town for the holidays when things were at their worst, and I probably would have started taking the pills again if I hadn’t “optimistically” left them at home. (On the positive side, I did get to know my brother-in-law a lot better on that trip, as we both spent a lot of time outside on the deck. He went out to smoke, and I went out to STEAM!)

Finally someone STRONGLY suggested that I try Wisdom Menopause Formula, so I <got some>. I was surprised to see that it is a liquid, and even more surprised at how fast it started working: For me, the night sweats stopped after the first few days, and the daytime sweats quickly became weaker and fewer, and after a few weeks, they were insignificant. These days I rarely get even a hint of a hot flash, and believe me, I don’t miss them a bit!

It has also really helped to bring me on an even keel emotionally. In fact, on the rare occasions that I have missed a dose or two, the first thing I notice are those old feelings of anxiety and “dread” starting to creep up again. I feel so much better in general that I’d probably keep taking it even if I stopped having hot flashes altogether.

I would highly recommend Wisdom Menopause Formula. I know of four women besides myself that are taking it now, and the only negative comment that I’ve heard is that the taste is a bit strong. But the important thing is that it WORKS, at least for some of us.

Take care!

Lisa

Last edited by mod-anon; 05-15-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: do not discuss online purchasing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
(female)

misty57 HB User

Thank You Lisa, I found <removed> it costs $36.00 for a months supply. I'm hoping to find it cheaper somewhere else. I have no problem with the price, but if you have to double it for results then it goes to $72.00 a month. Misty

Last edited by mod-anon; 05-16-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: do not discuss online purchasing

Old 05-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
(female)

LisaH1960 HB User

Hi Misty, Glad you found it. That's the same price that I've been paying. If you find it cheaper somewhere, please let me know!

For me, the one tablespoon dose works great. I take it first thing in the morning, and I'm good for the day. I know my sister is fine with one tablespoon as well, but I'll have to ask the others.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Lisa

Closed Thread