It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 04:35 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User
I wish i knew

I wish i knew why i feel so crap sometimes......

Last 3 months ive had normal periods, no sore boobs, no feeling of being bloated nothing. Now again this mth ovulation hit me with some abdo pain, and since that day ive felt all off kilt, boobs hurt, mind totally foggy, cant concentrate and today i woke up really dizzy like vertigo, and stomach ache. I feel like crap.

I'm 48 always had reg periods, although last 6mths they have been shorter in days, like 3 days.

What does the meno feel like, should i be feeling these horrible symptoms if im starting to go through it? I dread feeling like this for however long its gonna take

Old 08-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User
Re: I wish i knew

Worrybucket: Go see an endocrinologist and get your hormones tested and also your thyroid and adrenal glands. You should also get your blood sugars tested. The hormone test should tell you if you're Estrogen Dominant. Look it up. There are around 40 side effects of it and one of them is low blood sugar. Low sugars can cause dizziness.

Get your vitamin B12 levels and Vit D levels checked too.

I had a toxic and non-toxic element test done where they sent my hair to a lab to be analyzed and it showed that I was low in magnesium and selenium. You might have to have an alternative doctor do some of these tests for you because most PCP's or Gyno's won't do the tests. They don't know how to interpret them so they just avoid the testing.

The sore breasts sounds like fibrocystic breasts, lumpy breasts. That's on the ED list.

Also try to get Dr. John Lee's books "what your doctor won't tell you about menopause" and there's one on premenopause too. They are a woman's bible and full of info.

The hormones are changing and that's why they call it the change of life. Out with the old, in with the new.

Consider yourself lucky that you're only having what you're having. I ended up with seizures due to the Estrogen Dominance. It's not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
(female)

luvmakeup1000 HB User
Re: I wish i knew

Hey 92261, that was good advice. I got my basic saliva test done and I am perimenopausal (just turned 40 but feeling like this for a few years). I have lots of bad symptoms but now I just got a few new ones. I think I will go get my thyroid checked with my blood sugar too. Besides the typical, hot flashes, night sweats, moody, tired, can't remember a thing, never want to have sex, super dry skin, etc, etc,.....I have started getting peach fuzz on most of my face with dark hairs around my lip, my hair on my head is falling out by the handfulls, I would say about a third of my hair is gone now, I can't blink very well because my eyes are always so dry, my hand feels like is going to cramp every couple of days, the backs of knees hurt or ache like they are tired or something, and I had no wrinkles not even one as of 6 months ago and now it's gone crazy, I have so many wrinkles all of a sudden. I am scared especially because I am so young and none of my friends are going through this so no one understands what I am saying to them. My OB did my test 4 mos ago and put my on progesterone for 3 mos but since it didn't work she told me to go see an endocrinologist now, so I am now searching for one. In the meantime, all I do is search the internet for info, ignore my 3 kids and husband because I can't stop thinking about this all day and night. I feel like I need to try and help myself with information and doing what I an myself also. . Good luck all of you, I know everyone feels the same way no matter what symptoms you have and how long you have had it.

Closed Thread