It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
(female)

wr56 HB User
head vibrates at night

i feel that this night head vibration is related to hormones..i am in menopause..at night when i go to relax my body that is when my brain inside starts shaking....does any one have this...have read on many post and can not the solution...i feel that it is related to anxiety hope to hear wr56

Old 01-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
(female)

happilymarried HB User
Re: head vibrates at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr56 View Post
i feel that this night head vibration is related to hormones..i am in menopause..at night when i go to relax my body that is when my brain inside starts shaking....does any one have this...have read on many post and can not the solution...i feel that it is related to anxiety hope to hear wr56

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
(female)

happilymarried HB User

yup...i too am in menopause. had the vibration thing going on. it's horrible. i am on buspirone for anxiety and the vibrations almost stopped. i think it is anxiety that causes it. good luck. also my brother has it too! I wonder is all this vibrating is caused by cell phone use? doctors just don't know. check out how many people have this new symptom! take care

Old 01-08-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
(female)

wr56 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
yup...i too am in menopause. had the vibration thing going on. it's horrible. i am on buspirone for anxiety and the vibrations almost stopped. i think it is anxiety that causes it. good luck. also my brother has it too! I wonder is all this vibrating is caused by cell phone use? doctors just don't know. check out how many people have this new symptom! take care
I really do think that it is anxiety ..as soon as all the stuff that I was dealing with started going away, my head started on vibrating..how old is your brother..if he is 50s..he has hormones too..they say that men go into a menapause too...my thought is anxiety

Old 01-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #5
(female)

happilymarried HB User

my brother is 59. so yes, i guess he too is going through hormones. what scared me is all the twitching I had. I looked that up and it says there is benign twitching people have to live with.The more twitching, the more vibrations, the more anxiety! all of it is still there but in the mildest form. I want to try and get off these meds, but I am going to wait till calmer times. thanks for your time in sharing.My husband (59) also felt the vibrating phone in his pocket that was not there. I wonder if it is all the cell stuff/contact causing this?

Old 01-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #6
(female)

wr56 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
my brother is 59. so yes, i guess he too is going through hormones. what scared me is all the twitching I had. I looked that up and it says there is benign twitching people have to live with.The more twitching, the more vibrations, the more anxiety! all of it is still there but in the mildest form. I want to try and get off these meds, but I am going to wait till calmer times. thanks for your time in sharing.My husband (59) also felt the vibrating phone in his pocket that was not there. I wonder if it is all the cell stuff/contact causing this?
If you go on power- surge You will find many women going through the same thing put in internal shakes. You will find women that have gone through ct scan and alot of doctors and they can not find anything....I went off of welbution...because I felt that it made me worse....I have not vibrations at night when going to sleep but some times when I wake up in the morning I have it and sometimes they are through out my body....when my anxiety was bad, I could sit quietly during the day and feel my whole body shake.....I really beleive that it is the anxiety.........when vibrates really bad, I went to two movies at night and I have no shakes....I think that it relaxed me to a point that I could sleep...........go on the power surge and you will read that everyone freaks out about them....thanks for writing

Closed Thread