It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #16
(female)

motherd HB User
Re: Calf Pain - Calves Ache, Numbness in Legs

i am so thankful for your post, i wake up every morn for 5 days now ,and your story could be me, stopped the period around a year and a half, but had it hanging around 8 to 10 days every 2 weeks, since last august, no period but sweats,yes, moody, yes, anxiety, yes ,leg pain yes, get out of bed, go to bathroom, and then the numbness/tingling/and then pow mega pain in the back of my left leg so severe,heating pad goes to the bathroom with me/not kidding/and we wait 4 10 min till the pain goes away for the day its horrible, my husband actually said take the heating pad to the bathroom w/ you , cuz getting up was difficult, now its patience and fortatude before i start my day............

Old 12-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #17
(female)

fena HB User

i'm 50 and post-menopausel. and you are what age? just checking before i go on.
fena

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #18
(female)

motherd HB User

age 54, Why do u ask?

Old 12-02-2011, 02:13 PM   #19
(female)

fena HB User

because i wanted to make sure that you were not just starting menopause. yes i have had the pain in my calfs as well, but i only had a neoroligist check me due to b6 overdose. but i wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem as well and if menopause could be the blame. but if it is then WHY that symptom?

Old 12-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #20
(female)

motherd HB User

i know what your saying, i ask myself the same question every morn as i sit with the heating pad for 20 min and then pray it does not come back/ until next morn and each day is different the tinglings then numb/ and i hope it will pass and no it is worse then the day before/ and again i pray it does not happen again threw the day

Old 12-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #21
(female)

motherd HB User

your answer on why? no clue at this point, If I survive this dam pain and it subsides, I will tell you how as well <3

Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #22
(female)

Masoniceye1 HB User

Hmmm . . . this could very well refer to my present concerns regarding leg numbness and association with menopause. Although I have not encountered any documentation supportiing such a correlation, the things I am presently experiencing which do trouble me are absence of menstruation, night sweats and hot flashes coupled with the leg numbness. The leg numbness is the curiousity, and it appeared concurrent with my absence of menstrual cycles. I am 46 and have never carried a child to full term, hence I anticipate early menopause, but the leg issue-- I cannot identify a relationship. I do also experience some other odd menopausal symptoms (primarily emotional and mental), however I cannot confirm the relativity of these latter symptoms to the regrettable "change of life" and why I have a numb/tingling in my right leg. Perhaps there is some commonality . . .

Old 05-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #23
(female)

Cindy89 HB User

Same to me here. I'm 51 and smack in the middle of perimenopause. The past few weeks I have been having that kind of pain running thru mainly my right leg. it is sharp and it really gets my attention. I also have uncomfotable burning kind of sensation on my back and lots of stomach issues.

Closed Thread