It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
(female)

murrajes HB User
Talking Hi! I'm new! (Vagifem and Testerone cream)

Greetings ladies!

I just signed up! I was lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge. I can offer a sympathic ear, experiences with this phase of life and, of course my NSHO

I'm 54 years old and just visited a new gynocologist after 2 years. He was really nice and most importantly, seemed genuinely interested in no only the baby business, but, the shutting DOWN of the baby factory! I had a regular period 13 months ago and then just 6 months ago (I think). He told me I'm officially menopausal....not some namby pamby pre-menopause crappola! Sooooo....I looked him right in the eye and said "can you give me some testerone cream?" (lagging libedo). He chuckeled and said "sure! But lets make a deal. I want you to do something for your dryness as well". I guess it was something I just got acustomed to....the drought and shrinkage but thinking back, I guess I should have thought better when I started gettiing toilet paper stuck to my privates! (TMI). Like a cotton ball rubbed across sandpaper you might say. I think the testerone cream might be helping (I was actually RESPONSIVE the other night!), but the Vagifem hasn't done a thing yet. I've been on both for a week. Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Closed Thread