It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

willow71 HB Userwillow71 HB Userwillow71 HB Userwillow71 HB User
So Tired

Ladies! Please tell me how tired you are.

I have been soooo tired the last few days. I can't even get the umph to put makeup on in the morning! I just want to lay around all day which I can't do either! I go through this here and there but this bout is a little more blah.

Anyone else?

Old 09-14-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
(female)

emerrube HB User
Re: So Tired

I'm tired, but for me it's because of the lack of sleep. My stomach has been "killing" me at night and despite melatonin I'm not getting much sleep. I hope you find some oomph.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
(female)

George1984 HB User
Smile Re: So Tired

I totally understand! I attribute my tiredness to being overweight. I just had foot surgery, now I am going to have a hysterectomy on the 29th of this month. So maybe the meds from surgery are adding to it. But I have always enjoyed a nap...But when one works that is hard! Good luck and keep my informed how you are doing!

Old 09-16-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
(female)

Chrystal72 HB User

Hello everyone! I have not posted in a looong while and thought I would just jump right in! I am almost 39 and in perimenopause, yeah! (Sarcasm)
While I have never had any official tests to tell me what's going on with me, it has become very apparent that's what it is. The famous list of 66 peri and meno symptoms I read on here, well, I have almost every one of them, like a textbook. One thing I have that I wondered about anyone else is my armpits will start to sweat out of nowhere. I mean, I won't be hot anywhere else and it will drip down my arm at times, middle of winter, doesn't matter either. I can totally relate to not feeling normal at all and being very nostalgic of the way you once were, I do that all the time and if it wasn't for my mom to relate to me and family support I would probably lose it. I often go on the emotional roller coaster and cry for reasons I used to not. Some info on my cycles, well, last month, for instance, my period was sooo heavy and carried on for a week, then the last one I had barely lasted 3 days, and now midcycle I seem to be starting again? I feel so out of whack!
Hopefully this is the right area to just get into the meno convo and hope to hear from all of you soon....SUPPORT and we can get through it!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
(female)

willow71 HB Userwillow71 HB Userwillow71 HB Userwillow71 HB User

Thanks for the replies ladies!

I know I will get through it. I have felt a little better over the last few days - it comes and goes. I know it can be a common symptom so I will just get through like all the other fun stuff!

Closed Thread