It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
(female)

poplar HB User
Menopause or something else.

Hi. I went to my gyno approx. a year ago. He took blood test and told me I was POST menopause. I went for pain during sex in the first place but he also took blood test. I started using Premarin Cream for atrophy. I been using it for a year now. A month or slightly more I started getting Very hot at night. Hot enough to wake me up and stand in front of a fan or rub ice on my neck, then I couldnt get back to sleep. I stay up all night sometimes. During the day I might have this very hot feeling a couple of times. I don't sweat, don't leave the sheets soaking but I feel on fire. Since he said I was Post shouldn't that not be happening. When he told me I was post menopausal I told him I never even felt menopause. No hot flashes or any of the other symptoms. Anyway I got the creme, can have sex again. I am so confused. I would go back to the doctor but my husbands place of business closed and he is unemployed. That means NO insurance. Is this menopause or has anyone had this happen when the doctor said you were post? Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread