It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
(female)

sheenameena HB User
Smile Is it perimenopause?

Hello ladies just thought to add some imput to what ive been going through for some years now withouth result as i have mentioned in some other thread that since i hit forty my life has become reaaly uncomfortable and is filled with this darn thing called anxiety. Well let me begin i was such a happy busy person managing a home and bringing up five children without a care in the world until one day i seemed to feel lost and down thought i might be coming down with something but this lasted several months without getting any better. What made me see my doc was i started geetting pain under my left ribcage which was there all the time after being examined at the hospital was told hiatus hernia and peptic ulcser if that was'nt bad enough i developed palpatations and panic attacks was shaking internally well cut to the chase it's been four years now i have the above and lots more persistant buzzing in the legs, fibroids leftside head temple pain burning mouth that too on the left side internal humming vibrations like a power surge running throughout my body, and feelinng on edge periods come every 25/26 days had 2 periods this March and September, also have dry virgina and feel like crap with strained vision daily even glasses don't help had all test done seen neurologist twice had brainscan and spine scan done cannot find anything that should make me feel good thank God nothing seriouse but still been living with this crap do not have hotflashes but feel hot and at times shiver from coldness after so much visits to my doc who thought i was depressed have finally think its anxiety whoopee ye right i don't worry and think about my sypmtoms but am fed up with them i try to float through them but find it hard my doc says that something internal is triggering the physical anxiety what to do at this pint ive have all bloodwork done all is fine evean thyroid but what sucks is that the doc has not said in plain black and white that yes you are going through the change i relly need to hear that maybe that will help me relax and relive some of my anxiety is there anyone else with the same problem i would relly like to know Only taking propanalol and thyroxine and at times panodol for the headache which never gets better. please help. Thankyou.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread