It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Isolated... Can Anyone Relate?

Here is my latest peri horror story..I have noticed that I don't want to do anything..so by that I feel like I've pushed away people. I simply have no energy and can only give it towards my work. This peri has completely affected my personal relationships as I just don't want to do anything..yet I want to. Does that make sense? I feel really isolated right now because of it..I'm just not myself and I feel constantly depressed and anxious along with being achy. Miserable stuff I've been dealing with for years now...I want my period to end!!
Every month when it comes I'm mad..because I keep thinking will this be the last one? I want that peace that comes with finally being done with this thing.

Just want to know if anyone can relate..and I'm sorry if I haven't always replied in the past when people post..I seriously forget what I post at times..I can't remember anything anymore..but I'll check this one..I just know I've forgotten in the past..

Peace All..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User
Re: Isolated..Can Anyone Relate?

Laye,
I feel EXACTLY like you do! I am so sick of feeling this way and I too get mad every month when my period starts. I just want it to be over with and get my life back. My poor husband has been so wonderful through all this and I don't know why. One day I am fine and the next day I feel like total crap. My worst symptoms are anxiety and skipped heart beats - they drive me nuts. I wish there was a magic pill we could all take and be done with it, but no such luck.
You are not alone in this. Your post could have been mine,,,,,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2012, 04:27 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Re: Isolated..Can Anyone Relate?

Thanks! I wish there were a magic pill we could all take and just be done with it. Haven't we gone on for years? I've talked to some women who say the only issues they had were hot flashes. Why do some women get far worse symptoms than others? That is what I want to know. I started my period around 13..my sister started her period later than that and she sailed through menopause with nothing but a few hot flashes..me..I get everything..every last symptom. Frustrating to say the least.

Closed Thread