It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
(female)

Kace77 HB User

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone who is on the Amor-vie therapy that is NOT going through menopause?

I just turned 40 years old and have been dealing with severe hormone deficiencies going on 10+ years now. My body is severely lacking in Testosterone, Progesterone, Cortisol and more recently, Estrogen. My list of symptoms would take up the character limits, I'm sure!

I've been praying for a place like HRC to come along, and thankfully there is one within 45 minutes of my house.

Due to my medical issues and hormone deficiencies I've never been pregnant, nor can I get pregnant so I've also experienced some peri-menopause symptoms.

My reasons for undergoing the hormone implants aren't due to menopause, and I'd love to hear from women who are going through this therapy for this reason as well as lurking on the boards learning from those women who are under the Amor-Vie therapy for menopause.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
(female)

sunseed HB User
Re: Newbie

Hi there,
That would be me and this health board was the closest thing I could find. They told me by my lab results that I was not in menopause or perimenapause. I have only received Testosterone and they said everything else looked fine. Got my 1st treatment on 12/15/11 then got tested on 1/06/12 and my level soared from 48 to 208 but I did not notice any changes at all. This seemed to surprise them and they got me back in on the 9th for another half dose of T. I have no idea what my levels are now but as of today 2/4/12 I have experienced nothing but increased irrability, more mood swings and now I have the occasional restless night something I did not have prior to treatment. I'm 41(F) , my husband and I sought out some sort of treatment for my dwindling to next non existent libido over the last 10 years or so, my low energy levels and irritablity issues . We saw the testimonial ads on TV for amor vie and thought maybe this could be the answer to our prayers. My husband and I are worried at this point. I continue to hold out hope but cant help to wonder if I will be the one that treatment doesn't work for and what's worst is we are paying out of pocket for treatment that we really cant afford that I'm locked into for a year.(keep your fingers crossed that it eventually works for us)
Anyway, I would love to hear your experience to, hopefully it is more favorable than mine.
Dee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread