It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
(female)

willow71 HB Userwillow71 HB Userwillow71 HB Userwillow71 HB User
nausea, anxiety and reflux all at once

Ooof. What a morning. I am having waves of nausea and because of that I had a panic attack and my reflux is acting up so I am in he--! I had to take a Xanax and call my mommy this morning cause I was crying and she went through the same thing so she had to talk to me all the way to work to convince me that I am not having a heart attack. Oh yes, I made the mistake many years ago of looking up the symptoms of a heart attack which of course have to be close to symptoms of peri AND reflux. I just started having nausea on and off over the last few months and for some reason it freaks me out. Will this ever end? Please tell me yes, someone -

Old 02-23-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
(female)

sandy0055 HB User
Re: nausea, anxiety and reflux all at once

I feel for you Willow. The nausea is the worst and when it's combined with pain from heartburn or bloating it can be unbearable. When mine first begain I had anxiety attacks too--I don't know if they were peri symptoms or from not knowing what was going on but it was terrifying. Glad your Mom can help you since she's gone through it. Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi sandy,
hope you soon feel better. I suffered terrible Nausea with H.Pylori so I really feel for you.
What to try for the Nausea!!.. Domperidone is really helpful also fresh-ginger sliced and added to boiled water. Aloe-Vera juice is also good.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:11 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi sandy,
hope you soon feel better. I suffered terrible Nausea with H.Pylori so I really feel for you.
What to try for the Nausea!!.. Domperidone is really helpful also fresh-ginger sliced and added to boiled water. Aloe-Vera juice is also good.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.

Hi willow ,
This message is also for you and good luck.

Solofelix

Old 04-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
(female)

godzpeach HB User

Peppermint helps with nausea and reflux...peppermint candy works or better yet peppermint essential oil is great. You just put some on the roof of your mouth. Hope you feel better soon!

Old 04-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

CrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB User

Hi Willow.
I am right there with you, I find that most of time when this is happening to me I am either ovulating or in the midst of PMS. It makes me feel like I am crazy. I am not too sure what to do about it, but I just wanted you to know that you are not alone and that my Doctor and my Counselor (I decided I needed an unbiased ear and it has really been a good thing for me ) have told me that this is all part of peri and that we just need to "breathe" through it.
I hope you are doing better!! Keep your chin up and breathe!!
b.

Closed Thread