It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
(female)

abcwangfoo HB User
Question Spotting

Hi all;I had Cervical dysplsia yrs ago.Now;at 59,in menopause for yrs;I have on&off spotting.Paps,normal;ultra sound of ovories ok.Cervix closed;so having D&C in 2 wks. Iam,worried.Dr. sad no one should have bleeding in menopause. I,did have the Conazation done for cerv dysplsia;long ago. Any thoughts? Pat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2012, 05:05 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Spotting

As long as you have your ovaries, a period or spotting is possible. I wouldn't worry till you find out what's going on.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
abcwangfoo (03-30-2012), Harmony60 (04-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #3
(female)

abcwangfoo HB User

Hi,thanks for responding.Il'l try not to worry,but It's hard. Take care Pat

Old 03-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
(female)

cjanierun HB User

Hi there, going throught the same thing. Had cramps just like my period was ready to begin. Had a very, very, very light spot for a moment, but my doc sent me for the ultra sound both in and out. My lining of the uterus is a bit thick, 6 and it should be 5. So she feels really good about it, because everything looked good and I also had this three years ago when they did a biospy and it came back good. So I am booked for a D&C in three weeks. I am nervous as well, but she said, "piece of cake", and not to worry. So I am trying not too. I am 59 as well and have been free of the monthly period for almost 3 years now. Keep faith...all will be fine....let us know how your are, OK? I'll be checking.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
(female)

abcwangfoo HB User

Hi;I know the D&C;won't be difficult.It's the results Iam worried about.Good luck with yours. The waiting is hard.Anyhow,better to be safe&find out.I,also have 3 very tiny masses on neck glands(ENT.not too worried)I,go back for exams. Thanks for responding. Take care; Pat

Closed Thread