It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
(female)

Jdz035 HB User
Unhappy polycystic ovary disease and menopause confusion need help

I was just diagnosed with menopause via blood work. I have been on depo shots for many years for the polycystic ovary disease. The doctor stoped the shots the other day. I am having embarrassing heat flashes. I have to carry around a towel for my hair. My headaches are worse. My question is could I go through withdrawal from depo? Also the doctor said that she cannot give me hormones because of the PCOD. I feel hopelless now. I am embarrased to go out in public because of the sweats that started a few months ago. I hope that I am making sense. I am 46 years old and this is unfamiliar terratory. Pleaswe advise if possible. Thank you.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
(female)

Hummingbird913 HB User
Re: polycystic ovary disease and menopause confusion need help

What a nightmare! I would encourage you to look into natural progesterone cream. You poor thing! I just ordered John Lee's book, "what your doctor may not tell you about menopause ". Just reading the reviews on Amazon gave me hope. He also addresses PCOD and menopause. Perhaps that can help you as well? So sorry you are suffering like this!

The Following User Says Thank You to Hummingbird913 For This Useful Post:
Jdz035 (04-19-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
menopause, polycystic ovary syndrome