It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
(female)

Hodg48 HB UserHodg48 HB User
When will it end

I'm 48 and have had numerous menopause symptoms in the last three years. Chills, sweating, shaking, anxiety, depression, sensitive to noise, tingling teeth and gums, sore swollen breasts. At the beginning, uncontrollable crying, which thankfully has gone. I feel that I'm dealing with high estrogen levels right now, as I have a high sex drive, and feel that I have adrenaline coursing through me on days 7-14 of my cycle. I have 3 or 4 days during my period that I feel almost human and the rest of the time, horrible. At the beginning I was in a psychiatric hospital for two weeks because I couldn't stop shaking. I am on my fifth anti-depressant (remeron) which thankfully has made me somewhat functional. Except for PMS I had no symptoms of anxiety before this started. I wonder if anyone can relate to my story or could give me hope that it will end.

The following user gives a hug of support to Hodg48:
aussiejenni (04-15-2012)
Closed Thread