It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
(female)

lynda213 HB User
Wondering if this is Menopause

Hello, I was wondering if anybody had these symtoms and if this is signs of menopause, I am 50 years old and so far I have missed my period for about 50 days, I am getting such cramps and my stomach is bloated and getting headaches, like when I have my period, it feels like my period wants to come any minute, I also get lower back pains, boy what a mess, if anybody has any answers I would love to hear them, thank you in advance.

Lynda

Old 07-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Re: Wondering if this is Menopause

Sounds like it. I get a lot of those same symptoms..still have my period. I've been having symptoms for many years now...one minute I'm OK..then the next minute I feel like the world is about to end I'm so depressed. Then I go back to being OK..then anxious..then calm..then back and forth. I'm going crazy with it. I just want the worst to be over..but I think I still have a long way to go. And..I can't lose weight..I hover around the same weight..even when I hardly eat. Depressing to say the least. Hang in there...you're not alone!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
(female)

lynda213 HB User

Thank you Laye, I appreciate you replying, yes I am going nuts, I sometimes feel like there is something really wrong with me, then I read things on the internet and I seem to have the same things other woman are having. I just hate the bloated feeling, sometimes my stomach even feels sore. Thanks Again

Lynda

Old 03-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

How are you doing??? Just reading some of my old posts..are things getting any better?

Old 03-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
(female)

lynda213 HB User

Hello Laye,

I am doing somewhat ok, after not having my period for 9 months, guess what, it showed up, I was so mad...lol, that was in Feb, so far in March I have not had any, boy this is so damn frustrating. Sometimes I feel like I am walking on air, not sure if that is menopause or what, but I do wish this was all over with. I just feel sometimes that my body is falling apart. I appreciate you contacting me back. How are you doing? Well hope to hear from you again, Take Care....

Lynda

Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Hey Lynda..Good to hear back from you! I'm really struggling right now. Lot's of anxiety and feelings of doom..I just don't feel good. When I wake up in the morning..I dread it knowing I have to go all day with this. Right now tons of internal shaking...itchy skin..hot flushes..and then cold. And I have this icky weird taste in my mouth..just had extractions but I think this is hormone related. And then my mouth is dry..I think it's all anxiety. I just hate this and then today I get my period. Fun!! I like being able to communicate with others going thru it..people in my life are tired of me complaining and moaning and isolating myself. No one is getting me right now..except here. I cannot wait until I'm past this..I feel like it's been going on forever..I'm 50.

Keep in touch and take care!!

Closed Thread