It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
(female)

sheenameena HB User
Smile sad and gloomy place

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that since 2008 my life has become a sad and gloomy place this so called change of life has brought with it all these nasty and tiring symptoms which were never heard of before well according to me that is. Here is my list
terrible mood swings, feeling really hot where my cheeks burn and turn red for hours, internal trembling/shaking/vibrations that are persistent weird surges palpatations strong heart beats for three years straight, burning gums, hiatus hernia, uterian fibroids,hair loss, aches and pains in every muscle, sleepless nights periods that come 25 days apart and last for a 1/2 days and the worst symptom ever this blasting ANXIETY i lay on the bed at night and buzz and buzz and buzz mainly in my legs and waist i get dizzy and off balance and most days just want to crawl out of my skin this all started when i turned 40 wow they say that life starts at 40 but no one said anything about this menopause i think in the last three years i must have had one normal hot flash my life has become a mess and like all these women have all tests done all come back normal my doc says that i am over sensitive thats why I'm finding it hard and should take anti depressant which i did 2 years ago for a whole year but they did not help been to see some mental docs they say that I'm not crazy thank God for that been on Hrt which caused a lot of side effects and even the beta blockers do not work well my Dr says i just have to ride this out could take a few more years just wanted to share at this point tonight i feel like a refridgrator. Thank you for listening

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread