It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Unhappy My Day In The Life of Peri

This is what my day feels like now..if anyone can relate please relate.

Get up..can hardly move due to aches and back pain. Try to stretch it out.
Can't wake up..even if I drink a little coffee. Eat something. Then about two hours later like clockwork..anxiety out of my mind..blood sugar drops..have to eat..have to calm myself down. Then after that tired..need to nap. Teeth ache if I eat anything..no energy to even do simple tasks. No desire to go anywhere because what is the point? Eat a little bit to try to maintain energy..feel fat..feel full..stomach feels strange. The things I used to eat can no longer eat because they make my stomach hurt. Irritated by the littlest thing. Yell at the TV..Try to exercise..can only do a little..teeth still ache..back still hurts. Is this what getting old feels like? I'm not that old. Watch as my 80 year old neighbor who is thin mows the lawn each week..and she golfs and she gardens. This woman has more energy than I do!!! What is going on? Period now every two weeks..and if no period feeling like I do have period. Actually..my backache feels just like period cramps.

Living the dream!!

The following user gives a hug of support to Laye:
aussiejenni (08-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Re: My Day In The Life of Peri

Oh..forgot to add the flushes of heat and cold flushes that just randomly pop up. Not a full on hot flash..just flushes of warm and cold.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
(female)

Cindy89 HB User

I can definately relate to the aches and pain. My stomach and back has some achy feeling going on. I'm exhausted all the time. fluttery heartbeats.Feeling of doom and more aches and pain.

Old 08-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

CrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB User

I am right there with you girls!! I have not had a period since the 6th of July...I want to sleep all the time and I think the worst part is that I have absolutely NO energy or motivation to do anything!! I have more body aches and pains than I have ever in my life!
Anyway, just wanted to say you ladies are not alone!

Old 08-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
(female)

Lizzie2305 HB User

Im right there with you ladies , constantly tired , everything aches especially arms , lots of jaw pain (not so much teeth ) huge anxiety ,which Ive never had before , huge dietery issues as well , seems like everything I eat makes me sick and rapid heartbeat , where the heck did I go too and when will I return

Old 08-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
(female)

Lizzie2305 HB User

Im right there with you ladies , constantly tired , everything aches especially arms , lots of jaw pain (not so much teeth ) huge anxiety ,which Ive never had before , huge dietery issues as well , seems like everything I eat makes me sick and rapid heartbeat , where the heck did I go too and when will I return

The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzie2305 For This Useful Post:
KHPaws (09-04-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

CrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB User

Lizzie...I live in Arizona too..and man can I tell you that our weather lately has done nothing but make it worse for me!!
Hang in there girl!!
b

The following user gives a hug of support to CrazyLife414:
Lizzie2305 (08-26-2012)
Closed Thread