It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
(female)

Lizzie2305 HB User
here we go again

Here we go again , just finished my cycle yesterday and woken up with weird internal shakes , adrenalin rush and rapid heartbeat ??? then awesome diaorreah , no sweats last night though ( actually prefer them to the weird not in control other stuff ) Is anyone else effected this way ??

Old 08-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
(female)

Lizzie2305 HB User
Re: here we go again

Oh yep and also forgot , tingling all the way down my arms and legs ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
(female)

misstlynn HB User

I know you posted a while back, but yes Lizzie, I had all these symptoms and still do get them from time to time. Rapid heartbeat, shakes, running to the bathroom. All this happens in the morning or sometimes in the middle of the night! It really stinks. I hate not being in control of my body either. Hopefully this will pass soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to misstlynn For This Useful Post:
Lizzie2305 (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
(female)

dreamcatcher11 HB Userdreamcatcher11 HB Userdreamcatcher11 HB User

Lizzie:

I know exactly what you mean...I, too, have been having similar symptoms on and off for a few months now. I wake up and have heart palpitations, dizziness and nausea, followed by a few trips to the washroom and then some anxiety. One thing that I just discovered that seems to help me is to drink a bunch of water, throughout the night whenever I wake up, and again as soon as I wake up in the morning. I mean at least a liter altogether. Reducing stress has also helped for me. I try to take my time instead of rushing as much as possible. I hope these suggestions can help you, too!! Hang in there, sister!! Keep hopeful!

By the way, are you on HRT?

The Following User Says Thank You to dreamcatcher11 For This Useful Post:
Lizzie2305 (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 04:16 AM   #5
(male)

jennirvan34 HB User

Thanks for the suggestion @dreamcatcher.. i was also suffering from pain after hard workout at gym.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
(female)

Lizzie2305 HB User

Nope not on hrt , It worries me a little , I have a close friend who got breast cancer while using it .

The following user gives a hug of support to Lizzie2305:
wildtexspirit (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #7
(female)

wildtexspirit HB User

@Lizzie and whomever else could use it. Magnesium is really great to stop a lot of the menopausal symptoms I feel anyways. It really does work good. Helps with heart palpitations. I used it for 2 years and my tummy is very sensitive so had to stop. But am going to try the flakes and spray it on my skin instead. Right now I am testing something new and hope it helps. So far it is. Very little bad effects. The bathroom visits is my only hate of it. lol But not real bad. Anyways. magnesium is still by far my favorite thing that has helped me. Hope all goes well for ya'll (hugs)

Old 10-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
(female)

crazymomof464 HB User

Hi again! About the magnesium. I started taking it years ago for spasms brought on by TMJD. I found the CHELATED magnesium is absorbed the best. Aside from the TMJ spasms, it also helped my menstrual migraines. It supposedly also helps prevent stroke and heart attack bc it "thins" the blood (like low-dose aspirin). I did some reading about it way back and learned that we get way too much dietary calcium in proportion to magnesium... and there is supposed to be a healthy balance. So we are "over calcified". Think about it. So much food is "fortified with calcium for healthy bones"-- Things like bread, cereal and OJ have extra calcium added and while it's good, we have to balance it with magnesium.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazymomof464 For This Useful Post:
Red Polka Dots (10-19-2012), wildtexspirit (10-05-2012)
Closed Thread