It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User
About this shaking

Hi
i have been having this shaky feeling for a bit now, and have read a little here and seems that it could be to do with peri, as quite a lot of ladies have the symptom.

I wanted to know what sort of shaking it was? like is it trembling? my shaking is like i need a massive dose of sugar to stop it. like when i havent eaten for a while and my sugar levels drop, its that type of shaking for me. I just ate and i know it isnt that so wondered if anyone else had that type of feeling or it was like trembling inside. i hate these awful feelings im going through.

The following user gives a hug of support to Worrybucket:
cathyzc (11-30-2012)
Old 11-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #2
(female)

cathyzc HB Usercathyzc HB User
Re: About this shaking

Hi i have this as well my doctor seems to thinkits hormones.Today its a shake that feels like im freezing but im not its worse at morning then its mostly my legs i feel like i cant stand up on them.Yesterday it was just like internal tremors my legs were really tremoring.My husband said he could feel my legs shaking and no matter what i do it wont go away its horrible sometimes i darnt set off anywhere.Most of the time it does feel like you need sugar i try and eat something but it still dosnt go away

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2012, 05:22 AM   #3
(female)

cathyzc HB Usercathyzc HB User

Are you still having this shaking worrybucket.Ive had it bad yesterday and today my legs are really wobbly i feel like i cant stand up on them its horrible.I am due to have my period so i dont know if its related and its twice worse on a morning

Old 12-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User

Hi,

Yes i have times when i shake like my sugar levels have fallen through the floor.

This month my period was almost normal, 29 days and fairly normal flow, but anything can happen with tem right now, so i dont know what next month holds fo rme. I just feel abnormal, my body isn't functioning like it should, I want to feel normal again, and I'm guessing ti wont happen till i go through meno.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

I get that too. My hormones are all over the place. I get shaky sometimes. In the morning it is bad and I feel nauseated. I feel like my blood sugar levels are all over the place too. For the past week I can't get the hot flashes under control. My period is a few days late. I never know when its coming now. I was always regular. I am 48. The symptoms seem to have escalated in the past couple of years. Hang in there!

Old 09-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #6
(female)

rusty1959 HB User

Hi, is there anything to do for the shaky wobbly leg feeling? Is there anything besides HRT to take for all this?

Old 09-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
(female)

sawa108 HB Usersawa108 HB User

I have been posting on the fibromyalgia site, the brain issues site and here trying to find answers to my internal shaking. I am 55 years old, been menopausal 4 years and the shaking started about one year ago. It began in my legs and now its inside the back of my head/neck area. I think it is hypoglecmia because I shake internally in the morning and I feel sick to my stomach too. I have been told its anxiety, arthritis in my neck, migraines etc. No one seems to know for sure. I was told I am making too much adrenaline too. I just don't know what to do.

The following user gives a hug of support to sawa108:
rusty1959 (10-08-2013)
Old 10-06-2013, 09:05 AM   #8
(female)

3sillykidsnadog HB User

I've been dealing with anxiety, crying and shaking for about a year now. For me, my shaking varies from my daytime shaking of feeling jittery (like I drank gallons of coffee) to the shaking I get a night which is like I'm freezing. With the nighttime shakes I even get my teeth chattering! Then after about an hour I'm dripping with sweat! My doctor just can't seem to pin any of this on any one thing but "maybe" peri. Had all the test come back "in normal range". I do also get that shaky/light headed feeling like I needed to eat but had already ate. I've been taking B12, D3 and magnesium for the past 2 months and have noticed a great decline in my shakes. Not sure if this is a result of vitamins or just my body.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
(female)

rusty1959 HB User

Does anyone know if Progesterone Creams work for these symptoms of tired, achy, wobbly leg and arm thing? I sure would try it if it would work. I keep reading about the natural creams and there's no side effects I don't think. Just wondering if anyone uses it.

Reply Reply