It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
(female)

Niki1980 HB UserNiki1980 HB User
Perimenopausal? Help!?

Hi everyone. I am 32 and think I might be in perimenopause. I know I am a little young BUT I did have a partial hysterctomy in 2007 and have never had children. I have had my estrogen checked and 1st time it is just above normal and 2nd time normal. I am not sleeping most nights, waking every few hours and have this anxiety that isn't leaving me alone. (my resting heart rate is usually in the high 90's or over 100). Oh...and acid reflux. Never had heartburn in my life! I have seen several doctors and nobody seems to be helpful. I am taking an anti-depressant (some of the md's thought it was anxiety and suggested this may help) NOT REALLY! Still can't sleep and have the anxiety throughout the day. Funny thing is I am mentally not nervous!! It is purely a physical thing. Are there any herbal remedies I could try? I am so tired of not sleeping! It is nearly killing me.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
(female)

Red Polka Dots HB UserRed Polka Dots HB User
Re: Perimenopausal? Help!?

Niki - try a little bit of progesterone cream to see if that helps. But I would try to find a doctor who will listen to you, who will treat you and support you. Get some blood work done to see where your ranges are. Our hormones fluctuate all the time (sometimes minute to minute) so sometimes the blood tests are unreliable but it will give you a base-line in which to work from.

If you've had a partial hysterectomy that will kick start you towards menopause.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
(female)

Red Polka Dots HB UserRed Polka Dots HB User
Re: Perimenopausal? Help!?

Niki - try a little bit of progesterone cream to see if that helps. But I would try to find a doctor who will listen to you, who will treat you and support you. Get some blood work done to see where your ranges are. Our hormones fluctuate all the time (sometimes minute to minute) so sometimes the blood tests are unreliable but it will give you a base-line in which to work from.

If you've had a partial hysterectomy that will kick start you towards menopause.

Closed Thread