It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
(female)

cathyzc HB Usercathyzc HB User
perimenopause what a pain

Hi does anybody get this,im 45 and for a few days before my period starts do you get pain at the bottom of your back and in your side like its going up into your kidneys i think its all on one side t comes round to the front a bit near my ovary but t makes you feel sick ive had it a few times now normally it starts about four days before my period,im shaky tearful wobbly legs oh the list goes on and never feel hungry at this time either for about week.Im fed up of going to the doctors and them looking at me like im mad they did test my hormone level and the results came back inconclusive one doctor said and the other doctor said normal so where do you go from here but if anyone has been getting this pain with there side and botttom of their back could you let me know thanks

Old 12-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
(female)

greeneyez 1966 HB User
Re: perimenopause what a pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyzc View Post
Hi does anybody get this,im 45 and for a few days before my period starts do you get pain at the bottom of your back and in your side like its going up into your kidneys i think its all on one side t comes round to the front a bit near my ovary but t makes you feel sick ive had it a few times now normally it starts about four days before my period,im shaky tearful wobbly legs oh the list goes on and never feel hungry at this time either for about week.Im fed up of going to the doctors and them looking at me like im mad they did test my hormone level and the results came back inconclusive one doctor said and the other doctor said normal so where do you go from here but if anyone has been getting this pain with there side and botttom of their back could you let me know thanks
hello i am going thru this right now the pain is so uncomfortable i wanna cry i dont know if its because my period is due or is it an infection because ive had them on and off for the last few weeks im tired of calling my dr because im afraid hes gonna think im a nut case but i feel just like you do im wobbly i get crying spells the shakes and my heart is racing the only other problem im having is when i cough or sneeze i pee and its leaving a brown stain in my panties making me wonder if its dry blood i see the gyno wednesday but i dont kno if i can hold out that long and i dont wanna go too the er cuz they will think im nuts too i was already there cuz i had a bad anxiety attack i hate feeling like this .=(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #3
(female)

cathyzc HB Usercathyzc HB User
Re: perimenopause what a pain

its awful isnt it i keep going to the doctors but i just feel theres no hope for me i think they think im making it up i cant believe the things i have going off most of my pain is at one side my arm and shoulder hurts thats on e side my leg now all this its all one side of my body but the shaky and wobly is horroble i wished they would just sort me out ive had blood testsa nd alsorts done but nothing

Old 01-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #4
(female)

greeneyez 1966 HB User
Unhappy Re: perimenopause what a pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyzc View Post
its awful isnt it i keep going to the doctors but i just feel theres no hope for me i think they think im making it up i cant believe the things i have going off most of my pain is at one side my arm and shoulder hurts thats on e side my leg now all this its all one side of my body but the shaky and wobly is horroble i wished they would just sort me out ive had blood testsa nd alsorts done but nothing
.. I went too see a gyno and well it was a waste of time hes suppose too specialize in menopause and when he asked me why i was there i told him i was having symptoms of perimenopause and he basically blew it off by saying probably because of my age im 46 he didnt offer any support or blood work of any kind so where do i go from here do i find another gyno im at the end of my rope ive been getting alot of uti infections and lately im getting pressure in my rectum i was checked for hemmoroids one dr said i had them the other one said i didnt and that they couldnt feel anything abnormal so why am i feeling like this is this a symptom of peri also .its pretty sad all these drs go too school charge all this money and you still dont get answers and have too do your own research its just not right .

Closed Thread