It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
(female)

whisper71 HB User
No motivation

You know you would think with my scale that keeps rising and the new year, bla bla bla that my *** would get in gear and do something. I am so lazy though and unmotivated, its pretty depressing.

Anyone else going through this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Laye HB UserLaye HB UserLaye HB User
Re: No motivation

Yes. It's pretty bad. I am now having constant teeth problems. Every day it seems to be something new..and I'm a virtual recluse at times. I have some good days..and have learned to cope with it..but then I'll go days on end with no energy. I know this will pass..but when? That's the question.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Ca.Girl2 HB User

I hear ya sister. I know I'd feel better once I started moving and my body responds quickly and I would start reducing but... Here I am in front of the computer instead. Hopefully someone will write and give us that nudge we need.

Old 01-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
(male)

michaelbms HB User

***** Delete *****

Last edited by michaelbms; 01-27-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:48 AM   #5
(female)

jojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB User

i hear you. there were times i was too tired to make myself a coffee let alone go to work. I then realized I wasn't eating healthy anymore since kids left home, started on vitamins and ate healthier and within a few days started feeling much better. To give yourself a boost ladies, buy a cereal that has a high multivitamin content. Hope this helps, as we sometimes forget to eat healthy.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
(female)

sabendt HB User

I feel your pain. I have no motivation either. It is really hard to get motivated when everything I do the hot flashes come on. Doesn't matter what it is either. If I try to do a lot in one day my muscles and joints hurt so bad can't even stand it. Takes me a week to clean my house and so much for the deep cleaning that my house so desperately needs. When will it all end?

Old 02-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #7
(female)

jojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB Userjojopooh HB User
Wink Re: No motivation

I know it's hard ladies when the motivation isn't there but the body and mind fatigue is, also the body, muscle aches and pains. This will pass at some point (been there, took everything I had to go to work every day). At our age muscle atrophy is easy to get, try and do some light stretching 3-4 times a day to keep your muscles from freezing up. In the meantime, if the house is a bit messier, so be it. Hang in there, it does get better.

Last edited by jojopooh; 02-03-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Closed Thread