It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 02:38 PM   #1
Inactive

Delleriumm HB User
Ball Sack Question

Okay here goes my question. I was wondering if there was any possible way if anyone knew how I could keep my ball sack loose at all times. Sometimes my ball sack get tight and shrinks up and I hate that. On other days my ball sack is loose and really cool looking so I was wondering if there was something I could eat maybe a pill or a vitiman or anything like that. I'm just tired of my ball sack getting tight on me so any help would be great.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2003, 03:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
Re: Ball Sack Question

The scrotum is meant to loosen and contract based on the optimal temperature for the testicles to produce healty sperm. There is nothing you can do about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2003, 06:21 PM   #3
Inactive

focus HB User
Re: Ball Sack Question

sdp is correct. The scrotum (ball sac) moves depending on the air temperature around it, and your body temperature. Sperm production is optimal a few degrees cooler than body temperature. The scrotum skin loosens and contracts depending on temperature to maintain the perfect temperature for the testicles to produce sperm. It can actually move quite a bit rather quickly - you can see it contract and relax with temperature changes if you watch it - kindda neat to watch. So basically, the cooler the air temp is, and the cooler your body temp is, the closer your testicles will be to your body, and the tighter the scrotum skin will be. The warmer the air temp, and the warmer your body temp is, the further away your testicles will be, and the scrotum skin will be loose.

The only way to keep your scrotum skin loose is if you keep yourself and your testicles warm. If you wear boxers, try switching to briefs, which have less cooling.

Closed Thread