It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2003, 08:23 PM   #1
(male)

Jack86 HB User
head of penis itchy

hey people
first of all im uncircumcised and have a problem. The head of my penis is very itchy and when I retract the foreskin the head is kinda red, like a rash and very itchy. Because the head is too sensitive for me to touch i have to resort to rubbing/scratching through the foreskin, this is another reason that i weant to have a circumcision can anyone help me with what could be the problem?
cheers jack

Old 12-30-2003, 02:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: head of penis itchy

it sounds like you have a simple yeast infection. any over the counter yeast infection medicine for women, like monistat, should work just fine.
relax about having a foreskin. circumcised men sometimes get yeast infections as well. the foreskin is not the cause, and circumcision is not the answer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2003, 02:19 PM   #3

DBZ HB User

An ex of mine had a similiar problem and it was a yeast infection. I talked to my gyno about it and she gave me diflucan to give him. Diflucan is a pill you can take by mouth and works well. And if you've never had a yeastie then you should be diagnosed by a Dr because it could be something entirely different

Old 12-30-2003, 09:22 PM   #4
(male)

Jack86 HB User

so it won't go away by itself ay?
by the way i forgot to tell you one other symptom and that is swelling the penis head especially or the foreskin not sure which is swollen so much to the point where i can retract the foreskin back whereas bewfore i could also there is a constant discharge coming out i start rubbing or scratching and then pull back my foreskin and there is a yellowish whitish fluid under the foreskin not sure if its pus or sperm but it makes it harder to pull back the foreskin and it's pretty sticky
cheers jack

Last edited by Jack86; 12-30-2003 at 09:39 PM.

Closed Thread