It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2004, 06:19 PM   #1
123456abcdef

penis wrinkles

uhhh im circumcised and i have wrinkles on my penis. i dont know if there normal or not and there bothering me. im a virgin and i jus want to know if its alright to have wrinkles on the penis. they are more visible when i dont have an erection than when i do. please give me some input on it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2004, 09:01 PM   #2

seekingnormal05 HB User
Re: penis wrinkles

Perfectly normal. Someone will some day find them sexy.

It's just the skin that "fills out" when you get an errection. Wrinkles when
you are flacid.

Good to ask rather than worry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2004, 09:10 PM   #3
123456abcdef

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingnormal05
Perfectly normal. Someone will some day find them sexy.

It's just the skin that "fills out" when you get an errection. Wrinkles when
you are flacid.

Good to ask rather than worry.

hey man thanks alot

Old 10-25-2004, 09:19 AM   #4
Inactive

merlin4k HB User

Be happy you have those wrinkles, it means that when you were circumcised the DR. left enough skin for "growth." I have read on other sites about circumcision where too much skin was removed (no wrinkles when flaccid) that when they had an erection it was painful.

Thankfully I am not circumcised.

Old 10-25-2004, 03:35 PM   #5
123456abcdef

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin4k
Be happy you have those wrinkles, it means that when you were circumcised the DR. left enough skin for "growth." I have read on other sites about circumcision where too much skin was removed (no wrinkles when flaccid) that when they had an erection it was painful.

Thankfully I am not circumcised.

people i have another question bout my penis. is it for it to not be like perfectly smooth? its like sometimes it goes in and than back out kinda like a hill or something but its like really really shallow. im not sure how to explain very well. jus wanted to know if thats normal.

Last edited by 123456abcdef; 10-25-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:01 PM   #6
Veteran

Darkfur HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456abcdef
people i have another question bout my penis. is it for it to not be like perfectly smooth? its like sometimes it goes in and than back out kinda like a hill or something but its like really really shallow. im not sure how to explain very well. jus wanted to know if thats normal.
You mean when you feel it, especially when erect, there are little pits and grooves in the "meat"? If so, yeah, I've got that too. Underneath it's not smooth at all. These seem to be more obvious after ejaculation, too.

As for the wrinkles, gotta agree with merlin4k. You've likely got a "loose" circumcision, which I'd rather have than this tighter cut. My erections aren't painful, but there's little movement in the skin for masturbation.

Old 10-29-2004, 05:24 PM   #7
123456abcdef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfur
You mean when you feel it, especially when erect, there are little pits and grooves in the "meat"? If so, yeah, I've got that too. Underneath it's not smooth at all. These seem to be more obvious after ejaculation, too.

As for the wrinkles, gotta agree with merlin4k. You've likely got a "loose" circumcision, which I'd rather have than this tighter cut. My erections aren't painful, but there's little movement in the skin for masturbation.

could i please have mroe info please

Old 10-29-2004, 06:35 PM   #8
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

It is quite normal to have wrinkles on the penis when it is soft. I don't know why you are so disturbed by that. They disappear when you are erect.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:00 AM   #9
Veteran

Darkfur HB User

More info, eh? Well, a penis is basically a stick of meat covered in skin with a knob at the end. Underneath, it is not as smooth as a hot dog - there are lots of little veins and grooves and stuff, just like in your arm. On the underside of your penis, in the middle, lies one of your blood chambers. It feels like a puffy little "speedbump" when erect.

Old 11-08-2004, 07:30 PM   #10
123456abcdef

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood650
It is quite normal to have wrinkles on the penis when it is soft. I don't know why you are so disturbed by that. They disappear when you are erect.

yeah about that i know its normal to have wrinkles on your penis when its soft now but is it still normal to be able to see some of the wrinkles when im erect????

Old 02-06-2005, 03:30 PM   #11

seekingnormal05 HB User

Wrinkles when errect. Sure. It's all about how much skin there is.
No big deal.

Slow reply better than no reply.

Old 02-10-2005, 08:44 AM   #12
(male)

DraytonSawyer HB User

I have this problem as well. It (assuming its the head thats being discussed) Used to be smooth all over, but even when erect now, there are bumps and grooves all up and down it. It sorta came about within the last 5 years due to the way I was masturbating probably (I am not circumcised) Gets me down 'cos I think it looks ugly now, and I think 'well if it looks like this now, whats it gonna look like 10 or so years down the line ). I also have a vien which sticks through on the underside, and can be very visible. Is that normal?

Last edited by DraytonSawyer; 02-10-2005 at 08:45 AM.

Closed Thread