It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2005, 10:10 AM   #1
(male)

henry95 HB User
frequent upset stomach and nausea...

For the past 5 or so months I have been having frequent nausea and upset stomach porblems when I wake up in the morning. It used to only happen about once every two weeks or so, but now it has been frequent almost everyday. I wake up feel nauseaus and I can't eat anything. A few times I will actually vomit. I have a lack of apetite for most of the day, then later in the afternoon I will get hungry and be able to eat, but not very much.

I eat less now also because of it, I don't have an apetite when I wake up and then a little food will fill me up in the afternooon. I will eat a normal dinner, but then when i wake up the next day, it will start all over again, sometimes it's worse then others.

what should I do?

Old 02-14-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: frequent upset stomach and nausea...

See a doctor. This is not normal and needs investigation.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

what are you eating.?? maybe its the way you'r eating.. tell me what you'r eating

Old 02-15-2005, 06:03 AM   #4
(male)

henry95 HB User

i don't think its what i'm eating, thats a hard question to answer, i'm in college so i'm probably not the eating the best food, but i'm also not stuffing my face with junk food all the time. i usually have a sandwich for lunch and dinner meals varry. you think it might have something to do to constant changing of my sleep pattern? some days i wake up real early and others real late.

when i sleep late i usually miss breakfast, and wont get hungry for another hour or so after i'm awake. last night i ate some crackers and ginger-ale before i went to sleep, to see if it would settle my stomach a little when i woke up. so far so good.

Closed Thread