It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2005, 07:52 AM   #1

Narko HB User
After intercourse, take which food to replenish my body needs?

Hello, i know after we ejaculated, we loss alot of zinc. i need food to replenish my body needs. does anyone know which and any advice? how to prepare before/after sex... thanks..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2005, 11:55 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

ScruffyGuy HB User
Re: After intercourse, take which food to replenish my body needs?

Sex is a natural biological function.

Your body will "replace" whatever it needs. There is no necessity to replenish "lost" vitamins and minerals. Your body is not depleted of anything after sexual activity.

If you live a healthy life and eat a well-balanced diet there is no cause for concern.

Sometimes myths and urban legends lead us to believe we need to take unnecessary actions -- just ignore them.

It has long been a part of human history within various cultures world-wide that the release or retention of semen has certain effects upon the body, mind, soul, etc. These notions are fanciful at best. There are an equal number of cultures which put emphasis on retaining semen to build up energy as there are cultures which stress releasing semen as often as possible for the same reasons. No one culture has ever been shown to be any "better" than another!

If you want to supplement your diet with a daily multivitamin, go right ahead. This won't hurt you. But don't think for a minute that your body is deplete of anything essential or anything that it won't replace normally after sex!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread