It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2005, 03:19 PM   #1
(male)

Francisuk HB User
White blotches on Penis(gland) & pimples on Foreskin

Hello all,
Just like to say hi as this is my first ever post. Like many i guess I'm looking for an answer with my first post.. hopefully some of you kind people maybe able to shed some light on my situation:

I was in a long term relationship about 5 years ago, 2 years into it I noticed on the underside of my penis (on the head/gland) that a whiteish area had appeared - at the time (please dont laugh) i thought it was something to do with how my partner performed oral sex on me (because she sucked VERY hard).
I had this white area (not raised, not itchy, just looked like a discoloured whiteish area about 4mm in diameter) .. it never went away.

I have since broken up with her sadly , I have had two other partners since and it seems like this discolouration has "developed"..

Now 5 years later on the foreskin (where it folds back over the head/gland and comes in contact with the original whiteish area) I have developed a "trail" of little white lumps for want of a better word.. these are quite hard to the touch, not itchy, not red just a line of small white "pimples" really (not pussey pimples) hard almost like salt grains.

I've read and read and read on this site and other Herpes sites as naturally my mind thought of herpes first. But reading peoples experiences such as lesions and itching and "outbreaks" I'm thinking what the hell have i got ?.. as i mentioned I've had this in the same state for over 5 years, never itchy, never red.

Would anybody know what I've most probably encountered or can they rule out any conditions with my symptoms ?

I'll gladly answer any further questions if needed - really hope some people on here can shed some light..
I'm confused as to what it could be.
Can even supply a photo online if required (didn't want to post it up here as I haven't seen anyone else do that)

thanks so much,
Francis (in the UK).

Last edited by Francisuk; 05-08-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2005, 05:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: White pimples on Penis & Foreskin

Hey bud, I suspect what you're describing is pearly penile papules, common among us uncut guys. Nothing you did to get them and really nothing you can do to get rid of them. They aren't an STD and really aren't anything to worry about. Try doing a search on them and you'll probably find some pictures to compare to. Good luck and let me know if that's what this is.

Old 05-11-2005, 11:36 AM   #3
(male)

captainhoneycut HB User

Yes pal, I would second Lance's diagnosis of PPP's. They are normal, but if you're anything like me, you find them unsightly. I am looking into ways of having mine removed. I've heard from chaps who have been successful in having had this done.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:01 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Guys the size (4mm diameter) and the fact that they are on the foreskin where it touches the original white area makes me wonder if it is PPP. I wonder about BXO but think that would give other symptoms and be spreading faster. White dots on the inner foreskin are sometimes Fordyce's spots. Pergaps you are right and it is PPP.
Geoff

Old 07-13-2005, 08:53 AM   #5
(male)

DatDeal06 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffB
Guys the size (4mm diameter) and the fact that they are on the foreskin where it touches the original white area makes me wonder if it is PPP. I wonder about BXO but think that would give other symptoms and be spreading faster. White dots on the inner foreskin are sometimes Fordyce's spots. Pergaps you are right and it is PPP.
Geoff

I think we just need to pray to God to take them away. i know thats what i'm gonna start doing.

Closed Thread