It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #1
(female)

Dawn2121212 HB User
How can I shrink testicals

Is there any method to shrink testicals down to about the size of peas? Can these be pushed up into the area they destended from as a child and kept in that area?

Old 05-10-2005, 06:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: How can I shrink testicals

Sorry, no chaging that piece of equipment and why would anyone want to? Once they have descended they can't be returned to the state they were in as an infant or child. And once we've reached puberty....they are prepared for manhood and that's the way it is, low hanging or not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2005, 06:42 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

since I'm first on board to post...I 've got to ask, "why do you want to know this?"

Old 05-10-2005, 11:17 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

nbden HB User

Why do you want to shrink them? They cannot go back inside you.

Old 05-11-2005, 09:17 AM   #5
(female)

Dawn2121212 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflas
since I'm first on board to post...I 've got to ask, "why do you want to know this?"
Because I don't like them! The other option would be to cut them off.

Old 05-11-2005, 11:10 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User

Actually, taking testosterone will cause testicles to become smaller. Unfortunately, the side effects of too much testosterone are numerous and not recommended.

Old 05-13-2005, 05:05 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

If you want the testicles to go away but still have nromal male sex action, it aint gona happen.

If you want the testicles to shrink & do not want any sex action as a male, then a doctor can prescribe a drug to kill the testosterone production by your body & they will shrink to almost nothing.

He can also prescribe estrogen to give you a more female appearance if that is what I am reading between the lines.

Side effects for testosterone are very small for proper doses of testosterone that is prescribed for a man with low testosterone.

If a man already has high or normal testosterone then more will cause the testicles to shut down production & depend on the external source. Then the testicles will shrink a bit. If too much testosterone is used some of the excess is converted into estrogen E2 & can cause the side effect of breasts growth, excess fat, & other problems.

This happens to some that try to use testosterone without proper testing & under a doctors care.

Old 05-17-2005, 12:48 PM   #8
(female)

Dawn2121212 HB User

Thank you for the advice JinL.

You are right, I do not want to have normal male sex action. What is the name of the drug that can kill the testosterone? I am currently taking Spironolactone and Progynova. Is this other drug stonger than Spironolactone for reducing testosterone? From what I understand Spironolactone does not stop testosterone but blocks the testosterone receptors.

If I change from Spironolactone to high levels of testosterone hormones paired with the Progynova it seems like I could develop bigger breasts. Is that correct?

Old 05-20-2005, 05:34 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Call several endocrinologists and ask if they do male to female hormone therapy.

If you find one in your city then give him/her a try.

Usually compounded Estrogen creams or gels will start you on your journy. If your mother, sisters, aunts had large breasts then you may optain the goal of growing them with hormones. Do not take Primarin or any oral hormones, they can damage your liver.

I have a good idea of what you are going through.

I have a chromosome condition in which the upper part of my body has extra female chormosomes. I have very little upper body hair or beard as a result & 40-C breasts.
I have to use a compounded testosterone gel as my body will not make enough of it naturally & have to take another substance to lower my Estrogen. My body makes to much estrogen & not enough testosterone, but my brain is straight male.

It will take a few years to obtain your goal. If you want to go the full TS route it will get expensive & require a shrink. Hormone treatment by a doctor is the onkly safe way to go. From the internet USA Compounded hormones will cost you about $50/month including shipment. Do not use non-USA hormones.

I can not give you any links or address as it will be locked & I will be banned from the site. But do search for "Susan's","Trans-sexual", "male to female" you may find more info than I have.

Good luck in your quest.

The Following User Says Thank You to JinL For This Useful Post:
Yuls (05-22-2012)
Closed Thread