It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 10:37 PM   #1
(male)

mixmastabob HB User
Unhappy Testicles Smell

I've searched and there are plenty of testicle related posts but none specifically like this.

I have had this problem recently where when I wear boxers, my testicles start to smell. The smell is really muskey and the hairs on my testies have this yellowish film on them. Does anyone know what this could possibly be?

This doesn't happen when I wear briefs only boxers. I also have very good personal hygene so I really don't think that is the problem, the smell can even come right after I shower. Thanks for reading.

Old 06-21-2005, 12:00 AM   #2
(male)

dg123 HB User
Re: Testicles Smell

Brief underwear absorbs the sweat (cotton) and the boxers do not. boxers are loose fitting and there is nothing for the sweat to adhere to. carry wet wipes with you and go to the mens room every now and then and wipe up. it helps. my testicles are big and my hormone levels are also high. try and shave the testicles. use baby powder see what this does.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2005, 02:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Most of us have some sort of musky smell down there, its actually common and can be a turn on for females. However, I think what you're describing is more about the possibility of sweat caused by humidity and such. I'm not sure about the baby wipes...but do use baby powder after every shower. Gold bond works for this as well. The powder helps to absorb moisture and keeps things drier and smelling better. I wear boxers all the time and don't really notice anything. Give this a try and see what happens.

Old 06-21-2005, 09:14 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

This is an infection, which is common in the tropics. The name is trichomycosis.
Do a search for emedicine and trichomycosis, and you'll find some instructions on how to treat it.

Closed Thread