It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2006, 05:32 AM   #1
(male)

Multer HB User
Is this an unusual testicle?

I've been a bit streeded lately about one of my testicle, to a point it has me stressed a lot. I dont think it's really in bad shape, but the doubt makes me uneasy at best.

Anyways, to describe it;

It's the left testicle.
Something weird about it is that when standing, it drops a little more than the other. To be more precise, it's about half a testicle more dropped.

It's very slightly smaller than the right.

The other thing would be it's shape. I've looked all over the internet for pictures of testicles, and none were shaped like mine. To be more precise, it's kinda shaped like a mexican bean. I can feel a large base, then it tends to slim down on the way to it's other end and then gets larger a bit by the end.
I figured out what I may find as that large end could just be the tubes that gets in and out of it, and would make one end look a bit larger than it really is.
I've then proceeded to press the other testicle and upon adding a bit of pression I have noticed that there is also a distinsctable end.

Anyways, I made a picture:
[url]http://img132.**********.us/img132/5189/nouveauimagebmpacdsee4zi.png[/url]

Last edited by Multer; 04-27-2006 at 05:33 AM.

Old 04-27-2006, 05:34 AM   #2
(male)

Multer HB User
Re: Is this an unusual testicle?

am I allowed to say that the ** in my link actually are Image shack?
And if not, can I post this picture in any way possible? It's a drawing I made of how I feel my testicle is shaped.

Last edited by Multer; 04-27-2006 at 05:35 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2006, 06:44 AM   #3
(male)

Alex_900 HB User
Re: Is this an unusual testicle?

In regards to you testicals, one being lower than the other and one being smaller; this is perfectly fine.

If your testicals were at the same height they would get crushed all the time. Being at different heights allows them to fit one ontop of the other - if required.

And in regards to a testical being bean shaped, everyone comes in different shapes and sizes. Some penis's bend up some down, some to the left some to the right. But this is just a personal opinion of this issue. If someone has more to say about this, go right ahead.
...i think you are probably ok though.

Alex_900

Closed Thread