It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
(female)

lucyndah HB User
Orange stringy clumps in semen

Husband came to me today with a concern. Asked me if I had ever noticed orange lumps in his semen when I use the bathroom after we have sex. I have never noticed and there are times when I look carefully and go "whoah! There has GOT to be more than a teaspoon of spunk in here!!!" We are a little silly that way. But I never noticed orange chunks. I was like "orange - really orange???"

I made him whack of into some toilet paper and show me. Sure enough - orange clumps. Not yellowish like I have read everywhere I have searched on the net. Orange. Like this color - ORANGE. or maybe this COLOR..

He had told me he thought it was blood. But I don't think it's blood. Blood doesn't look orange - it would most likely be pinkish or brownish. Not truly orange.

The chunks are like pieces of orange jello. Some are clumps and some are like thick thread like strands. Almost like worms. But it isn't worms - I squished some to feel the consistency - it's truly like jello. I'm thinking it comes out worm shaped from travelling through the urethra.

What the heck is going on. I know some clumping is normal - we've seen that before - I've never worried about that - but ORANGE? It scares me.

He had a vasectomy a little over a year ago and he says it's been that way a long time - but more yellow - only recently it's been orange. He figured it was from getting snipped but I told him his semen should not have changed at all from that.

I did tell him it's because he doesn't give me enough action and that we would have to increase our sexual activity. It's chunking up because it sits around in there too long.

In my DREAMS!!! He does have a low sex drive - we average about 2 or 3 times a month. Sometimes less. I know it can chunk up from sitting around in there - but not orange right???

He is also on testosterone because it's low and a couple of other medications. I'm hoping it's because of this.

We have a doctors appointment tomorrow - but I don't know if I can sleep tonight. I'm really panicking.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Orange stringy clumps in semen

Please, let us know, when you find out. I've never heard of anything like it.

Closed Thread