It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 01:56 PM   #1

amorphous87 HB User
Dry Skin on Scrotum.

Hey guys. For a while now, the skin on my scrotum has been peeling, and it gets dry sometimes. I have been researching it, and the closest match I found was jock itch. However, it isn't really itchy. I saw pictures and it looks like I have a really, really mild case of it. I have two light patch-like area on my inner thighs that are a very faint brownish color, and the outer side of my scrotum are red. I also noticed a weird smell, not grotesque, but a little musty. I think it's because I apply baby powder, which I read isn't good for you because it is related to asbestos... Not sure how true that is.

I am not sure if it's jock itch or what. I shave regularly and I may have been overdoing it, but I'm going to stop for a while and see if it clears up. The area isn't sore, but it's annoying. I clean normally with soap, and I went out and bought 100% pure tea tree oil and I apply it after my shower and before bed with a little water. It dried my skin out even more, so I mixed it with cocoa butter lotion and it helped some.

My biggest problem is trying to keep the area dry. I dry it the best I can after my showers, but I am always a little moist, and I am a heavy sweater so that doesn't help. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread