It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
(male)

JungleCat HB User
Nipples That Change Size?(Male)

This is really starting to turn into a problem. My nipples won't stay one size. One minute they're normal, and the next minute they're huge! I mean like double the size. When they're small, my nipples are harder and feel normal, but once they grow, they become really soft and sensitive.

They are usually small right after I wake up. But once I take my shirt off to prepare myself for a shower, suddenly they grow double the size.

This is embarrassing. I turned down an opportunity to go swimming with 2 girls because I feel so insecure about them. Next time I'm going to man up and actually go with them. But as you can see, my small/large/medium/large again nipples are unwanted. I would like 2 small nipples and that's it. Even when wearing a plain T-Shirt, they sometimes can be noticed.

Could this be a possible hormore imbalance? I just turned 20 years old, so perhaps I'm not completely done with puberty? Perhaps it has something to do with puberty, and it will go away very soon. Does anyone know a thing about this? Is it common? Is there medication for it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2007, 06:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: Nipples That Change Size?(Male)

Don't make mountains out of molehills. Mine change size. I think most of them do change. I think you are talking about the areola not the nipple. Mine varies from 1" to 2"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Temperature change as well as arousal can vary the size of your nipples.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
(male)

anonymousMRme HB User

Iv had the same problem since i was 15(probably erlier but cant remember). My nipples are mainly large all the time, then as you say reduce when cold etc. Is there any way that i can get it so they are perminatly small? tablets? or is it purely surgery!?

Old 02-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

MojoThai HB User

somebody told me that large nipples was a sign of high estrogen...BUT in a 20 year old, I would be reluctant to think that was the problem... if you have senstive nipples maybe you should have Dr give you a check up, becuase I have also heard that issue could be related to testicular cancer...one of the warning signs I think...better safe than sorry...

Old 03-01-2007, 07:24 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

You can have have high estradiol E2 at 11 or older. It is the cause on boob growth.

Sometimes it is just low testosterone that makes the body see "high" estradiol. My body likes a testosterone:E2 ratio of about 30:1

If the testosterone is 200 & the estradiol E2 is 40 then both are in the "normal" range but the T:E2 ratio is 5:1. Not good. Boob growth, weak, lost muscle mass, reduced sex desire, brain fog & others.

But some doctors will say you are OK because you are still in the "range". The range is the ages of a large group of people between 21 & 90 that too the test. It is not a "normal" range.

Male boobs are become more common. I thing it is because of the increased estrogen hormones in the food chain.

Closed Thread