It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2007, 08:24 PM   #1
(male)

g2tegsown HB User
Exclamation Occasional Testicle Pain, should I worry?

Hello,
I am a 25 Year old male, and for sometime (I don't know how long but I would say probably at least 2 years or more) I get occasional testicle pain. I would say about 95% of the time it's in the right testicle, although I have definitely felt the same pain in the left one before. The pain is very random, I could go weeks without feeling it, and it really never last to long (maybe a couple seconds to a minute or two). Nothing seems to trigger the pain, although sometimes "adjusting" myself makes it go away. The pain is very mild and feels like a very dull ache/throb, kind of feels like it comes from the inside out.
I have examined myself, and I don't feel anything that feels like a lump, all I seem to feel is the Vas Deferens (or at least what I suspect is the vas deferens) and the testicle itself. About a year ago I had a complete physical including the "rubber glove" exam, the doctor felt my testicles thoroughly and didn't seem to find anything to alarm him (However I didn't mention the pain because it doesn't happen enough for me to even have thought of it). I don't have any pain if I touch it, it's not sensitive or anything (Well not more than normal for any man).
The only reason I am posting was because I am a little bit of a Hypochondriac, and of course I am a little worried. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced the same pain. I would go see a doctor about it but I just there and about a year ago and he examined my testicles then, and I definitely had the pain previous to that occasion. Also I have no problems ejaculating, and I usually do it about 5 times a week on average.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited by g2tegsown; 03-11-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2007, 05:38 AM   #2
(male)

g2tegsown HB User
Re: Occasional Testicle Pain, should I worry?

Also I should mention my tetsicles are not swollen, and sometimes the ache is releaved by urinating. I am going to make a doctors appointment today.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #3
(male)

g2tegsown HB User

In case anyone was wondering I went to the doctor today and she said that there was nothing that there was nothing wrong with my Testicles. She said they were perfectly symetrical and were not swollen. She also checked for a Hernia and could not find anything.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:26 AM   #4
(male)

Hurricane HB User

Went to the doc today for unrelated problems but I mentioned pain in my right testicle. He asked questions like pain when I urinate, discharge, and he felt around down there for a while (akward) and told me things felt normal. He then asked me when it hurt and I replied told him it is at random. He then asked me if sat down alot. I probably sit for close to 8+ hours a day at work. he said plevic muscles down there can put pressure on things down there causing pain. Told me to pop ibuprophen and wear more supportive underwear and to get up and walk around more often. I have to go back and see him in a few weeks for follow up for asthma and said if the problem still exist that the next step would be a sonogram of my nut! Crazy...

Old 04-20-2007, 09:52 AM   #5
(male)

jighed HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
Went to the doc today for unrelated problems but I mentioned pain in my right testicle. He asked questions like pain when I urinate, discharge, and he felt around down there for a while (akward) and told me things felt normal. He then asked me when it hurt and I replied told him it is at random. He then asked me if sat down alot. I probably sit for close to 8+ hours a day at work. he said plevic muscles down there can put pressure on things down there causing pain. Told me to pop ibuprophen and wear more supportive underwear and to get up and walk around more often. I have to go back and see him in a few weeks for follow up for asthma and said if the problem still exist that the next step would be a sonogram of my nut! Crazy...
This is good info. Pelvic muscles putting pressure on them and causing pain. I too sit alot during the day and have pain. Walking helps relieve it. Yes a sonogram, I went for a testicular sonogram, a young lady (nurse) stepped in and said "I'll be doing your sonogram" And she did. There is nut'in to it. She tenderly puts the jell all over your boys then gently rubs the wand around on you to get the images.

Old 04-23-2007, 12:24 AM   #6
(male)

roxcyn HB User

Since the pain isn't extreme and since the doctor hasn't found anything it is probably nothing at all.

Pablo

Old 04-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #7
(male)

james186 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jighed View Post
This is good info. Pelvic muscles putting pressure on them and causing pain. I too sit alot during the day and have pain. Walking helps relieve it. Yes a sonogram, I went for a testicular sonogram, a young lady (nurse) stepped in and said "I'll be doing your sonogram" And she did. There is nut'in to it. She tenderly puts the jell all over your boys then gently rubs the wand around on you to get the images.
If the pain is goofing up your day or keeping you awake etc what you have might be Orchialagia. I assume this is chronic? What would you say the pain level is? 1 to 10 with 1 being nothing?

You might want to search Orchialagia on ******. They have some good links that talk about the steps you would be offered next to try to solve it. Be aware that this goes from taking aspirin all the way to surgical removals.

Closed Thread