It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 04:01 AM   #1
(male)

BigB78 HB User
Lower Abdominal Pelvic Pain, And Sore Testicles?

I am a 29 year old male. I have been having pains in the left of my abdomen just above the pelvic bone. For the most part it is always feels like a sore deep pulled muscle. But other times feels like a raw fullness kind of feeling. I am a 29 year old male. I have been having pains in the left of my abdomen just above the pelvic bone. For the most part it is always feels like a sore deep pulled muscle. But other times feels like a raw fullness kind of feeling. The pressure gets so bad sometimes that my lower back gets sore, I get this acid feeling in my throat, and I start burping a lot and feel like I have to vomit. This also causes me to have me to have major headaches and become nauseous, because my head gets super sensitive when this area acts up. I have had a full work up for gi, scoped on both ends and nothing has been found. The pain seems to be radiating lower than the intestines like almost behind the pelvic bone. Other pains I have been having are soreness in my testicles, an inner rawness when ejaculating, and a shooting pain behind the pelvic bone sometimes when urinating. These symptoms are not always active but seem to come and go. Plus it seems a lot lately that my urine smells very concentrated like you could tell exactly what I ate. When I ejaculate lately it also doesnít seem like it is white anymore, more just cloudy which scares me. I am not sexually active right now and donít believe that it could be an std. However I have had surgeries in this area in the past. I had double hernia at birth, inguinal just a few years ago, it does not feel like the inguinal pain did. I also had my urethra stretched a couple times and then cut for the last time in elementary school. Which my internist says is a good case for going to the urologist to get checked out to make sure I donít have anything wrong with the plumbing so to say. Which I am going to do but I would like to know if anyone else has had the problems and if you could give me any feed back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread