It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
(male)

rja264 HB User
Foreskin Scar Tissue?

hey, i'm 18 years old and I have really tight foreskin. i started stretching, and my foreskin can now easily be stretched over the head of my penis when i'm not erect, but when i am erect, it can be retracted but it is very tight and uncomfortable. A few weeks ago, I think I stretched a bit too much too fast, and the tip of my foreskin (the tight part) got very very sore and got all hard and scabby. Well that healed up, but since then, I havent really been able to make too much progress stretching. the urologist gave me some cream that I use, but i didnt really like the guy b/c he was kinda like circumcision or nothing. I jsut wanna know did I ruin any chances of streching my foreskin anymore.. like am i wasting my time stretching now? (assuming I have some scar tissue... im not really sure)
what should i do now?

also, since i can clean under my foreskin, does it really matter that I can't retract during an erection?... like i have lots of skin on my shaft, so would sex without a condom be painful? thanks a lot!

Old 05-03-2007, 07:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Foreskin Scar Tissue?

Hygiene is not an issue, since you can retract when flaccid.
Sex with or without a condom risks tearing the foreskin when it is tight like this.
You might end up in the shape you were in a few weeks ago.
You could try buying a glansie, which run about $90. Or, you could be patient, and gentle in the stretching, and make progress more gradually. The betamethasone cream is not a bad idea. It's a steroid, and it thins that tight band of skin. You could always take the prescription, thank the doctor for his advice on circumcision, and run.
The thing to look out for, is if your foreskin tore, not from rough use, but from a yeast infection. If there is dryness, redness, flaking, and itching, you need to clear up the yeast infection before stretching any more. Yeast will cause small breaks in the foreskin, building up scar tissue, and causing tightness. If you have yeast, both you and your partner need to be treated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread