It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

Ronko HB User
Peyronies disease in a teen?

Hi, for a while (i don't recall how long) my penis has been bent to the left at about 30-40 degrees. I don't really mean a curve of the whole penis. It comes up fairly straight then bends/curves to the left and continues on straight. The girth is slightly less at the curve and down towards the base. What's more, on the left side i feel a hard 'fiber' running down the side of my penis that i don't feel on the right side.

This might of happened because i discovered masturbation at a very young age. The way i used to do it was lying face down on a bed, placing my hand below my penis, bending it towards the left at the base and then moving my body up and down. This occurred for years before i discovered the 'normal' way of masturbation and i assume it put a lot of pressure on my penis. Occasionally back then i would have painful urination but now i have no pain when erect.

I don't know what to do and i'm a little embarrassed to tell anyone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
I think you need to see a urologist about this. It could be Peyrones. It was not likely caused by the masterbation so I wouldn't even bother mentioning that to the doctor if you are embarrassed about it. There are treatments if it is Peyronies

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-14-2007 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Subject removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
(male)

Ronko HB User
what treatments are available if it is peyronie's disease?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-14-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Subject removed.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User
Re: Peyronies disease in a teen?

I know there is surgery for it. I don't know what if any other treatments there are. For most people I think it is painful though and for you it is not if that is what you have. You may have nothing wrong but the 30-40 degree bend is a lot and the fiberous tissue you feel is also concerning.

Old 05-18-2007, 03:39 AM   #5
(male)

Ronko HB User

I don't know if surgery is an option for me, being only this young. Will my GP be able to diagnose it or do i have to see a urologist? What is the normal degree of curvature of an erect penis?

Old 05-18-2007, 05:41 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

hayfarmer HB User

Everyone is different and there is no normal amount of curvature, some may curve a lot. What is questionable about your case is that it is straight except for one bend in it along with the fibrous tissue you find. I would think your GP could examine the fibrous tissue along with your description and either diagnose you are refer you to a urologist. The best doctor to see about it would be a urologist but I can see how that might be difficult for you to arrange. I'm sure if you tell your parents you suspect you could have pyronies disease and you would like to go to a urologist to have it checked out they would do it without making a big deal of it. I"m sure they understand it would be embarrasing for you to talk about it and if they don't and start asking questions just tell them it's too personal and you just want to see a doctor about it.

Closed Thread