It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
(male)

Chris_M HB User
Dry Skin and cracking on penis

2 weeks ago I developed a problem , I discovered the tip of my foreskin developed dry skin and the surrounding area developed stretch marks of sorts but they were more like tears or cracks and since have not healed yet and hurts to pull back the foreskin I was doing research and i thought it was a yeast infection so i was told to try a tube of canestan cream i have been using it a week now its slightly better but the tearing is still there and stings

what would you make of it ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2007, 10:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Dry Skin and cracking on penis

I would try monistat, or vagisil.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
(male)

Chris_M HB User

ok the cracking is pretty much gone but now i cant retract the foreskin when im erect with out it hurting i can get it to about just under the head until it gets to tight . I looked at the skin it seem like 1/4 the way down the fore sking there is a tight ring as if that part has shrunken up , i dont know what to do its getting frustrating

Old 05-29-2007, 09:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

That is scar tissue. Likely either you had the yeast infection for a much longer time than you realized, or something else is happening. Two weeks is an awfully short time for this kind of scarring to occur.
If you are certain that the yeast is gone, you can try stretching, using the instructions on the sticky at the top of this forum. If the yeast infection isn't cleared up, though, this will only result in more scarring. Another thing you can try, if the stretching doesn't do the trick, is a glansie. This is a device which costs about $90, but is guaranteed to work.

Closed Thread