It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
(male)

atiaro HB User
Gel-like clumps, yellowish color in semen

Hi,
Recently (within about a month or 2), my semen has been yellow, and there are small, thin, gel like clumps that seem to stop it from flowing. These clumps are see-through, and very yellow. Erections hurt a little, and often so does ejaculation. What's wrong?
Thank you

Last edited by atiaro; 03-14-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Added information

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
(male)

Daxz HB User
Re: Gel-like clumps, yellowish color in semen

I don't have an explanation as to what this is, but I've had a similar condition, so I'm curious if anyone has any info on this. It's almost like my semen is "pulpy" like orange juice. The color of my semen has also been kind of yellowish, and once, it was more towards light brown. I haven't had any pain along with it though, and it's not always textured/colored this way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
(male)

G8wdwkr HB User

I'm curious myself. I have experienced this on and off for the last year or so. Sometimes more yellow and gel-like than others. Body acidity has a lot to do with it. That said your bodies chemistry is based on many factors from diet to pathology to stress so it may be difficult to pinpoint without a good deal of trial and error. I’m a premed student and have yet come across anything to definitively explain the physiological symptoms. A quick search will reveal answers of everything from normality to gonorrhea or other infection. Not believing that I am harboring a STD (seeing how inactive I’ve been), I lean toward the earlier possibilities. I will monitor this site for possible answers.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-17-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 04-24-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
(male)

Caramoore HB User

I too have been experiancing the same types of symptoms durring ejaculation with accompanied pain both after ejaculation and durring the build up proccess. Sorry for the convoluted post, I'm very sleepy. It's past my bed time.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:01 AM   #5
(male)

springbok2007 HB User

I think its realively common and quit normal to sometimes ejaculate "thick" and yellowish semen. As far as I am concerned its got to do with your age, time between ejaculations, duration of intercourse/masturbation, diet,medication,vitamens etc. The pain some guys experience is a bit odd. I dont experience any pain. The "thick" ejaculate is, I think, mostly fluids from your prostate and other glands. I agree, its not always the prettiest site, this thicj fluids. Glad I am not the only one with this. I am not worried at all.
Cheers

Old 05-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
(male)

alsfihalskhdkls HB User

my semen looks like snot? why is this

Closed Thread