It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
(male)

mango50 HB User
inside the tip of penis burns when pee

i was test for any or all types of sexual transmitted diesease, and everything came up negative but just recently when i pee, on the inside, in the tip, it burns, what could it be?

Last edited by mango50; 09-03-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: inside the tip of penis burns when pee

Do you drink plenty of water? What color is your urine? Your urine should be clear, or at most light yellow in appearance. If it's dark yellow to brown, you're not getting enough fluids in your system. If water is not your problem,you may have an infection, and should see your doctor..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
(male)

mango50 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleansweap View Post
Do you drink plenty of water? What color is your urine? Your urine should be clear, or at most light yellow in appearance. If it's dark yellow to brown, you're not getting enough fluids in your system. If water is not your problem,you may have an infection, and should see your doctor..
is that all? drink more water? why does that matter? are you saying that because i don't drink a lot of water that my body doesn't clean out everything like it should, so some stuff gets left behind and is causing this? but why is am i feeling the pain at the tip of my penis? i would have guessed that if my body doesn't clean itself out right that it would leave things behind in the kidneys, and the pain would be there, not at the tip pf my penis where everything is exiting my body. is there anything i can do so don't have to go to the doctor?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

If you have an infection in your kidney's, it will show up in your urine. This is why doctors take a urine test from you when ever you go for a physical. The urine will also reveal any other conditions that you have in your body. If you have been taking drugs, it will show up in your urine. It's not strange for unhealthy urine to burn the tip of your penis while exiting. Try the water, even cranberry juice, which is very good for your kidneys. You could have a kidney stone, or a kidney infection. This will also cause pain in the penis when trying to urinate. They are usually to big to pass out, so you experience pain. If the extra fluids don't solve your problem, you may need to see your doctor.

Closed Thread